|Navodaya vidyalaya samiti LDC/ Storekeeper Vacancy|
|No. of Vacant Posts||63 Post|
|Educational Qualification||Intermediate and Typing Knowledge in Hindi and English|
|Age Limit||Max 27 years|
|Selection Process||Typing Test|
|Last Date of Application||02/07/2012|
|Job Location||M.P, C.G., Odisha|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment at NVS for the post of LDC / Storekeeper Vacancy
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS) has advertised a recruitment notification for the post of Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC) / Store Keeper. In this regard, Applications are being invited in Prescribed format from deserving Candidates who have passed Intermediate and having Good Knowledge of Typing in Hindi and English. Interested and Eligible Candidates may send their application up to 02nd of July, 2012. Details of Recruitment notification is written below in next few passage as per following —
NVS Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC)/ Store Keeper Vacancy Details
Name of Post – Lower Division Clerk (LDC)/ Store Keeper
No. of Vacancies – Total – 63 Post
Vacancy Details – For Madhya Pradesh – 27 Post (UR-16, SC-03, ST-05, OBC-01, PH-02),
For Chhatisgarh – 09 Post (UR-05, SC-01, ST-01, PH-02)
For Odisha – 27 Post (UR- 13, SC- 03, ST-05, OBC-04, PH-02)
Educational Qualification – Applicant must have passed Intermediate or equivalent with at least 50% marks from any recognized board. Candidate should also have Knowledge of Typing in English with 35 wpm and Hindi with 30wpm on Computer. OR,
Candidate should have completed Senior Secondary School cetificate with secretarial practices and Office Management from recognized Board.
Desirable – 1. At least six month diploma in Computer Application and knowledge and Experience of Data Entry.
2. Experience in area of Accounts or Administrative works at any reputed organization.
Age Limit – Applicant’s Age should be 18 to 27 years as reckoned on 30/06/2012. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given to 05 years for SC/ST Candidate, 03 years for OBC Candidates, and 10 years for PH Candidates.
Pay Scale – Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/- Per Month.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Trade Test/ Typing Test on Computer. Only shortlisted Candidates will be called for Test.
Probation Period – Two Years
Job Location – Bhopal Region Located in State of M.P, Chhattisgarh and Odisha.
Application Fee – A Sum of Rs. 500/- in form of only Bank Demand Draft in favour of ‘ Deputy Commissioner, Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti’, Payable at Bhopal, should be enclosed with Application. SC/ ST/ Ex Servicemen/ Female/ Ph Candidates are not required to pay any fee.
How to Apply – Interested Candidates having requisite Educational Qualification for the above post of LDC/ Store keeper may apply in Prescribed format only which can be collected through the Detailed Recruitment link provided below on this web page. A recent passport size photograph should be pasted on the application and one extra same photograph should be attached with application. Attested copies of all supporting documents in regard of Educational qualification with marks sheet (Matriculation onward), Age proof, Caste (For SC/ST/ OBC Candidates) etc and Demand Draft of required amount should be enclosed with application. Ex- Service Men and PH Candidates are required to enclose relevant certificates.Envelope containing Application must be superscribed as ‘ Application for the post of —–‘. Properly filled application in all respect with attached all required enclosures should be sent to below written address.
Address for Submission of Application – Deputy Commissioner Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti, Regional Office, 160, Zone-II, M.P. Nagar Bhopal (M.P.) – 462011.
End Date for Sending Application – 02/ 07/2012.
Important Facts – 1. Service Men Candidates are required to forward their application through proper channel only.
2. SC/ST Candidates will be paid TA/DA for appearing in Test.
For Knowing Complete Details and collecting prescribed format of application click on the link given further below –
Further updates related to Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti recruitment is available at it’s Official Website which is following –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.