NAVODAYA VIDYALAYA SAMITI (NVS)
Department of School Education and Literacy
Govt. of India
Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti (NVS), an autonomous organization under the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India invites application for the recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) Post in various disciplines for Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas from eligible and interested candidates. For details please see below: –
Post Name: – Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)
Discipline: – Hindi
Post Code: – 01
Discipline: – English
Post Code: – 02
Discipline: – Mathematics
Post Code: – 03
Discipline: – Social Studies
Post Code: – 04
Discipline: – Science
Post Code: – 05
Qualification: – Bachelor Degree from any recognized Institution or University with minimum 50% marks in related subject. For Qualification details please see below: –
- TGT (Hindi): – Hindi is as an Honours Subject at Graduate Level.
- TGT (English): – English is as an Honours Subject at Graduate Level.
- TGT (Math): – Math or Physics or Chemistry Discipline is as an Honours Subject at Graduate Level.
- TGT (Social Science): – History or Geography is as an Honours Subject and Economics or Political Science is as Subsidiary subject at Graduate Level.
- TGT (Science): – Botany or Zoology or Chemistry Discipline is as an Honours Subject at Graduate Level.
Applicant must qualified Central Teacher Eligibility Test which is conducted by CBSE and B.Ed. Degree from any recognized Institution or University.
Experience: – Working Experience in any residential School and working knowledge of Computer application.
Salary: – Pay Scale Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should be not more than 35 years as on 30th September 2011.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 500/- for UR and OBC category candidates in the form of Demand Draft drawn in favor of Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti Payable at Chandigarh. There are no any fees for SC/ST/PH/EXSM category candidates.
Selection Process: – Interview and Personality Test.
Last Date: – Application form must be received by Office on or before 30days after the date of publication of this advertisement.
How to apply: – Fill up the prescribed application form which can be downloaded from NVS website and affix a recent passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form and send it on the address. Applicant must write “Application for the Post of TGT in ………………….. subject” on the upper part of sealed Envelope.
Address for sending application form: – To, The Director, Navodaya Leadership Institute, JNV, Campus, Sector – 25, Chandigarh – 160014.
More information about this recruitment is available on Employment News dated 24th to 30th September 2011.
Official website of NVS is http://navodaya.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
Repco Home, West Bengal Executive/ Trainee recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – Posts
- Post – Executive/ Trainee
- Salary – Rs. 9500
- Eligibility – graduate, b com
- Date of Interview – 01 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – West Bengal
- Post – Assistant, Typist, Assistant Librarian, Cashier, Translator, Jr. Translator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 73 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44900 – 1,02,800
- Eligibility – graduate, b lib, b com
- Last Date – 23 Oct,
- Post – Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,16,000
- Eligibility – As per MCI guidelines
- Last Date – 25 Sep 2018 till 06:00 PM
- Walk-in-Interview Date – 28 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Assistant(Finance), Assistant (General)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13000
- Eligibility – graduate, b com
- Last Date – 11 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Kerala
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –