OHPC Steno-cum-Computer Assistant, Jr. Clerk, L.D. Assistant Vacancy
|No. of Total Vacancy: –||35|
|Qualification: –||Bachelor Degree / Diploma|
|Age Limit: –||32 years|
|Job Nature: –||Permanent|
|Last Date: –||18/06/2012|
Recruitment in OHPC for Junior Clerk, Steno and LD Assistant Vacancies:-
Odisha Hydro Power Corporation (OHPC) is a public sector company, wants to improve productivity by effective planning and implementation of ERP system with development of robust and concurrent IT infrastructure. In recent time, the corporation has released a recruitment notification for 35 vacant posts of Steno-cum-Computer Assistant, Jr. Clerk and L.D. Assistant. In this regard, completely filled in applications will be accepted by the corporation up to 18th June 2012. So, willing candidates who fulfill the recruitment related criteria must submit their applications on or before the last date of submission. Rest of the details such as educational qualification, age limit, how to apply, selection procedure are written in the below paragraph.
OHPC Recruitment Details for following Jobs:-
Name of the Post with Number of vacancies and Essential Qualification:
1. Steno-cum-Computer Assistant Gr. III – 10 – Bachelor Degree with 80 w/m of shorthand speed, 40 w/m English and 20 w/m Odia typing speed and 01 year of Diploma in Computer Application.
2. Jr. Clerk – 22 – Candidates should have Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Office Management with 01 year of Diploma in Computer Application.
3. L.D. Assistant – 03 – Bachelor Degree / Diploma in Office Management with 01 year of Diploma in Computer Application.
Pay Scale for all posts: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 2400/- for Steno and Rs. 1900/- for Clerk and Assistant posts.
Age Limit: Age of applicant should not be less than 18 years and not be more than 32 years as on 1st May 2012.
Selection procedure: Candidates will be appointed on Steno post after qualifying three types of test viz. shorthand, typing and subjective and for Clerk and Assistant posts, candidates are needed to qualify subjective language test, subjective GK and Intelligence test and Mathematics test.
How to apply: Neatly and completely filled in application in the prescribed format along with 02 recent passport size photograph, self attested copies of needed certificates must be sent to Post Box No. 2752, GPO, Kolkata-1 by ordinary post on or before 18th June 2012.
Some important points:
i) Application should be sealed in a superscribed envelope with the name of post.
ii) Reserved category candidates will get relaxation in upper age limit according to the Government norms.
For knowing more information in regard of eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc., click on the link given below:
Official web address of OHPC – http://www.ohpcltd.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Naval Dockyard Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh Trade Apprentice recruitment Apply Online November 2018 – 465 Posts
- RRB Assistant Loco Pilot (ALP), Technicians Result
- LICHFL, Assistant, Assistant Manager, Associate Result
- GHC, Gujarat Peon (Class IV) recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 1205 Posts
- SEBI, Officer Grade A (Assistant Manager) Admit Card