OIDB Noida Accounts Officer, Section Officer, Steno and Assistant Vacancy
|Total No. of Vacant Position||06 Vacancies|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Different|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
|Nature and Period of Job||Temporarily for six months|
|Date of Interview||20th, 21st , 22nd, and 25th of February, 2013|
Recruitment at OIDB for the Jobs of Accounts Officer, Section Officer, Steno, Assistant Vacancy
Oil Industry Development Board (OIDB) has issued a vacancy notification for the jobs of Accounts Officer, Section Officer, Steno and Assistant Position. In this regard, Walk in interview will be conducted on 20th, 21st, 22nd, and 25th of February, 2013 for appointment of suitable person. So, interested and suitable person having minimum prescribed qualification may appear in interview. Remaining details of job notice about no. of vacancies, age limit, Educational Qualification, Salary, Selection Process, How to Apply etc can be read in following passages —
OIDB Vacancy Details
Serial No., Name of Position, No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification , Salary (Fixed Amount),
1. Accounts Officer – 02 vacancies – Bachelor degree in Commerce, Good knowledge of MS-Office, Internet and Tally with eight years relevant experience (Desirable – M.Com Degree holder), Rs. 32,000/- Per Month
2. Section Officer – 02 Jobs – Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum three years concerned job experience , Rs. 30,000/- Per Month
3. Steno – 01 Position – Bachelor degree in any stream with Good knowledge of typing and shorthand in English with speed @ 40 wpm and 120 wpm respectively and at least five years experience – Rs. 20000/- Per Month.
4. Assistant – 01 Vacancy – Bachelor degree in any discipline with minimum five years relevant experience – Rs. 20,000/- Per Month.
Job Nature and Period – Initially temporary basis for duration of six months.
Job Location – Noida (U.P.)
Selection Process – through interview, applicants will be selected.
Date of Interview –
For Accounts Officer – 20-02-2013
For Section Officer – 21-02-2013
For Steno – 22-02-2013.
For Assistant – 25-02-2013.
Time of Interview – 10.00 am onward.
Venue of Interview – Oil Industry Development Board, OIDB Bhawan, Plot No.- 02, Sector – 73, Noida – 201301 (U.P.)
How to Attend the interview – Willing Person with having requisite qualification may appear in interview as per schedule given above. They are required to come with application in plain paper enclosed with original copies of all relevant certificates in claim of Age proof, Educational Qualification and experience, Residential certificate and two recent passport size photograph.
Important Facts –
1. Good Knowledge of Computer Science, MS Office and Internet is essential for all of above jobs.
To View Advertisement Details of the Job of Accounts officer etc released by OIDB, must go through below provided web link —
Official Website of OIDB —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Registrars, Sr. Registrars, Resident House Officers
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36000
- Eligibility – mbbs
- Date of Interview – 29 September 2018 at 09.30 AM
- Job Location –
ACTREC, Maharashtra Field Investigator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 5 Posts
- Post – Field Investigator, Assistant Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000 – 32,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 05 October 2018 At 11.30 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Technician & Trade Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 390 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 7530
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, diploma
- Last Date –
NEIGRIHMS, Meghalaya Technical Assistant (Emergency) recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 3 Posts
- Post – Technical Assistant (Emergency), Technical Assistant (Dialysis)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Date of Interview –
- Post – Field Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10000
- Eligibility – bsc agriculture
- Date of Interview – 04 October 2018 at 10.00 AM
- Job Location – Karnataka