Orissa Joint Entrance Examination (Orissa JEE):
OJEE was initially started by R.E.C Rourkela in the year 1979 for the candidates of Orissa, now it is offering a number of courses for the students willing to get admission in engineering and the medical. At present lots of institutes/colleges that offer courses in various disciplines including Engineering, Technology, Architecture, MBBS/BDS, Pharmacy, MBA, MCA and Hotel Management & Catering Technology joined the selection process via JEE for the state of Orissa.
Orissa JEE conducts entrance exam for admission in Engineering/Technology (B.Tech), Architecture (B.Arch), Medical courses (MBBS/BDS), Pharmacy, Hotel Management and Catering Technology etc.
Who Can Apply? / Eligibility Criteria for OJEE
- Students must have cleared class 12 examination of Orissa Board or equivalent having the subject Physics, Mathematics, and either Chemistry or Computer Science or Biology or Biotechnology.
- Students passed in 10+3 diploma course in engineering including those having not less than 60% marks in aggregate from SCTE&T, Orissa or equivalent are eligible.
- The candidates who have cleared 12th or the appearing in this class exam or equivalent examination from a recognized Board with Mathematics as a subject of study by getting at least 50% marks in gross are eligible to apply for OJEE.
- Applicant must have cleared ten plus three diploma in any stream recognized by central/state govt. with 50% aggregate marks. Detailed qualification criteria Orissa JEE.
- Questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry and Math Subjects.
- Negative marking process will be used and for each correct answer 4 marks will be awarded and for each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted.
- Cut off marks will be there in the examination.
- The question will be of Multiple choice nature.
- There will be 60 questions per hour.
How to Prepare?
- The most important mantra to crack any exam is PRACTICE, practice a lot.
- Certain rules which is needed to be followed are:
- Time management is the most important thing.
- The time table must be prepared and it should be strictly followed.
- The syllabus must be covered fully, so that any important point should not be missed.
- The applicants must concentrate on each subject equally, so that they can cross the cut off marks for each subject.
- The candidate must give importance to the subject in which they are weak.
- Maximum number of sample papers should be solved.
- If the candidate found difficulties in any subject he/she should get admission into the coaching classes.
- Numbers of test papers are available in the market; candidate must solve the test papers.
- Revision must be done properly and the candidates must ensure that they did not miss any chapters.
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.