ONGC Assistant Technician and Other Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||457|
|Age Limit||18 – 30 years|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||14th March 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||05th April 2013|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||12th April 2013|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||28th April 2013|
Recruitment in ONGC for Assistant Technician and Other Vacancy
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacancy of Assistant Technician, Technical Assistant, Marine Radio Assistant, Assistant Rigman, Assistant Grade III, Nurse Grade III, Junior Assistant Technician, Junior Assistant Rigman, Junior Fire Supervisor, Junior Motor Vehicle Driver, Junior Assistant, Junior Security Supervisor, Junior Fireman and Health Care Attendant posts. According to this, Online applications are being invited from skillful and energetic candidates. Thus, eager candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification of any of the posts given further may submit their duly filled applications on the address of ONGC on or before 05th April 2013. For more details please see below.
Job Details of Junior Assistant and Other Vacancy in ONGC
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification: –
- Assistant Technician – 222 (Electrical-39, Mechanical-41, Production-77, Instrumentation-34, Electronics-18, Boiler-13) – Three years Diploma in related discipline.
- Technical Assistant – 14 (Chemistry) – Master Degree in Chemistry discipline.
- Marine Radio Assistant Grade III – 34 – Passed the Matriculation examination with Certificate in Marine Radio Operation.
- Assistant Rigman – 33 (Drilling) – Three years Diploma in Mechanical or Petroleum Engineering.
- Assistant Grade III – 05 (Materials Management-02, Accounts-03) – Three years Diploma in Materials Management.
- Nurse Grade III – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Nursing or Three years Diploma in Nursing.
- Junior Assistant Technician – 70 (Boiler-14, Production-06, Cementing-07, Diesel-03, Fitting-26, Machining-07, Electrical-07) – Passed the Tenth Class Examination from any recognized Board and ITI in related Trades.
- Junior Assistant Rigman – 47 (Drilling) – Pass the Matriculation examination with Science and Trade Certificate in Fitting or Mechanic Trades.
- Junior Fire Supervisor – 05 – Pass the 10+2 examination with six months experience.
- Junior Motor Vehicle Driver – 07 (Winch Operations) – 10th Pass.
- Junior Assistant – 19 (Steno English-10, Materials Management-01, Accounts-08) – Bachelor Degree with speed of 30 word per minute in Typing and speed of 80 word per minute in Shorthand.
- Junior Security Supervisor – 01 – Intermediate with six months Training in Security.
- Junior Fireman – 04 – 10th Pass with Three months Fireman’s Training.
- Health Care Attendant – 01 – 10th Pass.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 30 years and not below than 30 years as on 31st March 2013.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman candidates) as application fee in the form of Challan.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test, Physical Test and Personal Interview.
Examination Centre: – Mumbai, Thane, Nasik and Nagpur.
Hows to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button for opening the online application web page. After opening the online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 14th March 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 05th April 2013
Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy: – 12th April 2013
Tentative Date of Written Test: – 28th April 2013
To know more details about the recruitment of Assistant Technician and Other Vacancy of ONGC is available on the Recruitment Web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)