ONGC Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant Rigman, Jr. Assistant Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||26|
|Essential Educational Qualification||Post Graduation / 03 years Diploma / 10th / Bachelor Degree in Commerce|
|Age Limit||Maximum 30 years and should not be less than 18 years as on 18th December 2012|
|Nature and Period of Jobs||Regular|
|Selection Process||Objective type written test, PET and Personnel Interview|
|Starting Date to apply online||26/11/2012|
|Last Date to apply online||18/12/2012|
|Last date to receive application printout with relevant enclosures||04/01/2013|
|Tentative Date for Written Test||03/02/2013|
Recruitment for Jr Assistant, Assistant Technician and other Vacancies in ONGC Rajasthan Region: – Apply Online
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation (ONGC) is a Maha Ratna public sector company. Recently, the company is going to fill up some vacant positions of Technical Assistant, Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant Technician, Jr. Assistant Rigman, Jr. Assistant in western region. In this regard, online applications are being invited from suitable young and energetic Indian applicants between 26th November and 8th December 2012. Applicants who are interested and fulfill the relevant criteria must have to see the following details related to the points like age limit, essential educational qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc.
ONGC Recruitment Details for Technical Jobs: –
Position Name, Discipline Name, Number of Vacancy and Essential Educational Qualifications: –
1. Technical Assistant Grade III – Chemistry – 01 – Master Degree in Chemistry.
2. Assistant Technician – Mechanical, Civil – 02 – 03 years of Diploma Course in relevant field.
3. Junior Assistant Tehnician – Electrical, Diesel, Fitting, Welding – 14 – Should be 10th passed with science and having relevant trade certificate.
4. Jr. Assistant – Accounts – 01 – Bachelor Degree in Commerce and having 30 w/m of typing speed and 06 months of diploma course in Computer Applications.
5. Jr. Assistant Rigman – Drilling – 08 – Matriculation with science and trade certificate in Fiting or Mechannic.
For A1 Level posts: Rs. 11000-24000/-
For A2 Level Jobs: Rs. 12000-27000/-
Age Limit: Minimum limit of age should be 18 years and maximum should be 30 years for General, 33 years for OBC and 35 years for SC / ST applicants as on 18th December 2012.
Selection Process: Final selection of the eligible applicants will be based on an Objective type written test, PET and Personnel Interview.
How to apply: For applying against the vacancies, willing and eligible applicants are needed to log on the website of ONGC and click on apply online link for regular jobs. Before applying online, persons must have their valid email id and SBI Payment Challan with journal no., branch name, branch code and deposit date. After filling up online application form must take its hard copy and send it with minimum required qualification certificates, caste certificate etc. to the following address on or before 4th January 2013 by ordinary post only.
Address where applications should be sent: Post Box. No. 12026, Cossipore Post Office, Kolkata – 700 002.
Log on the below provided link for knowing complete data of the ONGC recruitment:
Official website of ONGC – http://www.ongcindia.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
Kolkata Port Trust, West Bengal Female Nurse recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 5 Posts
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- Post – Female Nurse
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 22000
- Eligibility – 10th, gnm
- Date of Interview – 29 July 2018 at 10.30 AM
- Location – West Bengal
- Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2018
- Post – Trade Apprentices
- Total no. of Vacancy – 192 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 6841
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 13 Aug, 2018
- Location – Karnataka
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Havildar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8330 – 22000
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date –
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Security Agent
- Total no. of Vacancy – 159 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,590
- Eligibility – graduate
- Walk-in Date &
- M.P. Power Generating Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Plant Assistant ITI Trainee
- Total no. of Vacancy – 100 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25,300 – 80,500
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date –