ONGC Medical Officer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||07|
|Age Limit||Not Mention|
|Last Date||04th August 2012|
|Salary||Rs. 20000/-, Rs. 35000/- PM|
|Date of Interview||16th and 18th July 2012|
Jobs at ONGC for Medical Officer and Field Medic Vacancy
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC), a Maharatna Central Public Sector Undertaking is going to conduct a Walk in Interview for filling up the vacancy of General Duty Medical Officer and Field Medic for its offices at MBA Basin Kolkata and CBM Development Project at Bokaro. Therefore, Interested applicants may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and Time. At the time of Interview applicants must come with all original and one set of attested true copies of all suitable documents. Recruitment related more details such as qualification, salary etc are given below.
Job Details of Medical Officer and Field Medic Vacancy in ONGC
01. General Duty Medical Officer (Part Time)
Department and No. of Vacancy: – CBM Development Project, Bokaro – 01 and MBA Basin, Kolkata – 02.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 03
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 20000/- per month.
02. Field Medic
Department and No. of Vacancies: – CBM Development Project, Bokaro – 02 (Part Time) and MBA Basin, Kolkata – 02 (Full Time)
Total No. of Vacancies: – 04
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 20000/- per month for Part Time and Rs. 35000/- for Full Time Jobs.
Job Mode: – Contract basis for the period from 01st September 2012 to 30th June 2014.
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed MBBS Degree from any recognized Institution or University and having valid Registration with Medical Council of India (MCI).
Date and Time of Interview: –
- For Bokaro: – Interview will be held on 18th June 2012 at 10:00 AM Onwards.
- For Kolkata: – Interview will be held on 16th July 2012 at 10:30 AM Onwards.
Interview Venue: –
- For Bokaro: – ONGC Office, CBM Development Project, 1st Floor, HSCL Building, Nayamore, Bokaro Steel City, Bokaro – 827001 (Jharkhand).
- For Kolkata: – ONGC, 04th Floor, 50 Jawahar Lal Nehru Road, Kolkata – 700071.
How to appear in Walk in: – Willing and interested applicants who are meeting with above mentioned requisite qualification and other eligibility may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and time along with original and one set of attested xerox copies of all supporting documents. Applicants must come with a latest resume including all latest information and must affix a latest passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the resume.
Important Facts: – There are no any TA/DA will be paid for attending Interview.
For more details about the recruitment of Medical Officer and Field Medic in ONGC are available on the web link provided below: –
‘Recruitment Details for Bokaro’
‘Job Details of Kolkata’
Official website of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is
More Govt Jobs given below
VMMC New Delhi , 10+2 MLT (Voc.) Apprentice recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 1015 Posts
- Post – 10+2 MLT (Voc.) Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 25 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – Within Two Weeks for the Date of Publishing in News Paper
- Job Location – All India
- Post – Dy. Manager, Senior Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 2 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 31 Oct,
- Post – Constable (Animal Transport)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 85 Posts
- Salary –
- Post – Skilled Field Assistant, Office Assistant, Power Tiller/ Tractor Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 13,000 – 15,000
- Eligibility – 12th, 8th pass
- Date of Interview – 31 October 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Assistant Professors, Medical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Lecturer, Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –