Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC)
Rajahmundry Asset, Rajahmundry – 533103
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) invites applications in prescribed format from eligible candidates for the post of Field Operators. The announcement comes through the advertisement no. RJV/HR(2)/2011/21-FO, Dated on 28.03.2011. As per the announcement the proposed posts require outdoor work and the post tenure is initially for Four yrs. Candidates may view full details related to the posts and its relevant requirements from here.
|Post name||No. of posts||Salary||Educational Qualification|
|Field Operator||245 (UR-114, SC-37, ST-32, OBC-62)||Rs.15500/- consolidated||Matriculation with ITI |
|Experience: – Min. 5 yrs exp. in Oil exploration and Production|
Note: – The no. of vacant Seats is showing inclusive backlog entry of 16 ST candidates.
Age Limitations: – Candidates of UR category should not be more than 30 yrs on 19.04.2011. Candidates of OBC and SC/ST will get age relaxation as 3 yrs and 5 yrs respectively on the same period of time.
Desirable Requirements: – Mines and Vocational Training Certificates
Physical Stands: – Candidates should physical and medically fit for the outdoor work of ONGC; and should be certified by ONGC medical Officer.
Selection Procedure: – Candidates would be selected after written test followed by physical fitness and medically examination and finally personal Interview.
How to apply: – Candidates may apply in prescribed format; the format of application is available on the site. so candidates should have to download the format of application and typed on A-4 size paper and sent fully furnished application form to the address of “Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Rajahmundry-533103” before 19th April 2011.
General Instructions: –
1) Only prescribed format of application and fully furnished in nature will be entertain.
2) There is no TA/DA admissible for the candidates for participating in selection process.
3) Persons having less than 5 yrs exp. in respected field need not apply
4) Only the candidates of East Godavari dist., West Godavari Dist., and Krishna Dist. may apply only if they enrolled their name in employment exchange offices of their respective areas.
5) ONGC will not be responsible for any postal delay.
Candidates may view full advertisement on the link below: –
For further updates candidates should have to log the official site of ONGC: –