Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
Notice: – Recruitment of Odisha Education Service II (School Branch), Group B
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) invites applications from eligible candidates in prescribed form against the recruitment of Education Service II (School Branch) in Odisha. The particular recruitment process is started through Advt. No. 04 Of 2011-12. Under the department of School and Mass Education in Orissa 74 such posts of Education Service II are vacant. Details regarding recruitment might be seen below: –
Post Name: – Odisha Education Service II
No. of Vacancies: – 74 (UR-41, SC-08, ST-25)
Out of 74 posts; 05 posts altogether are reserved for (03- PH candidates), (1- Ex-servicemen) and (1- Sports Persons).
Age Limit:- Applicants age should be in age group of between 21 to 32 years (While age would be reckoned on 01.08.2011)
Age Relaxation: – Upper age would be relaxed up to 05 years for candidates of SC/ST categories, Women, Socially and Educationally Backward Classes and Ex-servicemen. Candidates belonging to PH category will get 10 years upper age relaxation.
Educational Qualification: – Master Degree in Education
Master Degree in any discipline with Bachelor Degree in Education
Scale of Payment: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-
Other usual allowances under Govt. of Odisha will be admissible besides of salary.
Nature of Job: – Temporary likely to be permanent
Process of Selection: – On the basis of Written competitive examination followed by Interview (Viva Voce) candidates will be opted. The Written Exam consists questions from General English, General Knowledge and Education. Each paper will have to solve with in 02 hours of time duration.
Candidates qualified at Written test will be upgrade for Interview. 150 marks are allotted for Interview.
Exam Fee: – A sum of Rs. 100/- non refundable fee is required to pay. Either in shape of Treasury or DD / Pay Order such amount should be deposited. Treasury amount would be paid under the Head “0051-P.S.C. Examination Fee” or DD / Pay Order in the favour of “Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission” payable at Cuttack.
Fee Exemption: – SC/ST of Odisha are not required to pay any exam Fee
Application Fee: – Rs. 30/- by Cash or Rs. 70/- through Registered post
How to apply: – Candidates interested meeting with shown eligibility may send their application request in prescribed form. The prescribed application form can be obtained from office of OPSC in all working days between 11.00 AM to 1.30 PM and 2.00 PM to 4.00 PM after paying Rs. 30/- in cash. Candidates may get application either registered post by paying Rs. 70/- in shape of DD or Pay Order.
After getting application form, candidates need fill applications by own handwritten form. Along with applications candidates should enclose attested copies of certificates in support of Age Proof, Caste, Educational Qualification and Experience. Requisite amount of Examination fee (DD/ Pay Order) is also required to attach with application form. Recent passport size photo is required to paste on allotted space of application. A acknowledgement card (post card) should also be enclosed with application form.
Applications complete in all respect should be kept in superscribe envelop and send either by Registered Post / Speed Post or Courier, to “Special Secretary, OPSC, 19, Dr. PK. Parija Road, Cuttack 753001.”
Last Date of Receipt Submission: – 20.12.2011
Details recruitment notification is available at link below: –
Further updates related to jobs in OPSC can be accompanied on site address showing below: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –