OPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||17|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-39100/- PM|
|Age Limit||21 – 35 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
|Opening Date of Online Registration||28th January 2013|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||28th February 2013|
|Closing Date for Receipt of Hard Copy||11th March 2013|
OPSC Recruitment for Assistant Town Planner Vacancy
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has advertise a Notification against the recruitment of Assistant Town Planner in Class I Junior of Odisha Town Planning Service under Housing and Urban Development Department. In this regard, Online applications are being invited from talented candidates through the notification No. 13 of 2012-13. So, dynamic candidates may submit their applications on the address of OPSC through Online on or before 28th February 2013. Details are given below.
Recruitment Details of Assistant Town Planner Jobs in OPSC
Name of the Vacancy: – Assistant Town Planner
Total No. of Vacancy: – 17 (UR-06, SEBC-04, ST-04, SC-03)
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Regional or Town Planning discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least three years working experience in a planning or in Architectural Officer discipline.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should not be more than 35 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st January 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 200/- as application fee in the form of Challan.
Selection Process: – Applicants selection will be based on Career Assessment and Viva Voce.
How to Apply: – Click on Apply Online button and after opening the online application web page applicants follow the process and last press submit button for submission of this application. After successful submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form. Then send it on the address which is ‘To, The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001’ along with true copies of all supporting documents. Before clicking Apply online button applicants must upload their latest passport size color photograph and signature on specific location.
Opening Date of Online Registration: – 28th January 2013
Closing Date of Online Registration: – 28th February 2013
Closing Date of Receipt of Hard Copy: – 11th March 2013
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –