|OPSC Geologist Vacancy|
|No. of Vacancies||27 Vacancies|
|Qualification||PG in Geology or Applied Geology|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Date of Interview||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date to Apply||24/11/2012|
Recruitment at OPSC for the Vacancy of Geologist Jobs
Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) has issued a recruitment notification for the jobs of Geologist. So, It has invited applications from those person having requisite Educational Qualification. Willing Person with meeting qualification may send their application through only online mode up to 10th of November, 2012. Details like no.of vacant position, age limit, Educational qualification, Pay Scale, How to Apply etc are written below in next few paragraphs like following —
OPSC Vacancy Details of Geologist Jobs
Name of Position – Geologist (Group -B)
Department – Odisha Mining and Geology Service under Steel and Mines Department
No. of Vacant Position – 27 Vacancies [ UR – 09 (Female -03), SC- 05 (Female – 02), ST – 06 (Female -02), SEBC – 07 (Female -03)] Out of which 01 seat is reserved for EX-Servicemen
Educational Qualification – Post Graduation in Geology or Applied Geology with obtained minimum second division marks / Diploma in Applied Geology
Limitation of Age -Applicant should be more than 21 years and below than 32 years of Age as reckoned on 01/08/2012. Relaxation in upper age limit will be given up to 05 years for SC/ST/SEBC/Female/EX SM and Ten Years for PH Person.
Pay Scale – Rs. 9300-34,800/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4600/- Per Month.
Process of Appointment – The mode of selection is career assessment and Test of Viva Voce. Applicants can be shortlisted for interview .
Application Fee – A sum of Rs. 200/- in form of Bank Challan at any branch of SBI.
Note – SC/ST Person who are resident of Odisha State are not needed to pay any fee.
How to Apply – Applicants with meeting suitable qualification may send their application through only online mode through the link available at the official website of OPSC. Before doing process of online apply, one should read full instructions about it which is available through the web link pasted below on this page. After submission of online applications one should send take print out of online application. This print out should be sent to below written address enclosed with certified copies of documents in claim of Educational Qualification and Marks sheet, Age proof, Two passport size photograph (one photo should be uploaded with online application), Caste for Reserved category person etc. Envelope containing application should be superscribed with the name of applied position.
Address for Sending Application – Duly filled application should be sent to the address of ‘ Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P.K. Parija Road, Cuttack -753001 ( by Registered Post / Speed post / Courier)
Important Date –
Last Date for Submission of Application – 10 th of November, 2012.
End Date for payment of Application Fee – 14/11/2012.
Dead line for Submission of Print Out of Application – 24 th of November, 2012.
Important Facts – 1. Applicants must be capable to write, read and speak odia language fluently and must have qualified in any one examination with odiya language.
To See Complete Details of Vacancy Notification for the jobs of Geologist released from OPSC, Visit the web link pasted below —
OPSC Geologist Vacancy Notification Details
Official Website of OPSC —-
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –