OPSC Lecturer Vacancy
|Qualification||Post Graduate Degree|
|No. of Vacancy||10|
|Age Limit||21 – 32 years|
|Opening Date for Online Registration||21st August 2012|
|Closing Date of Online Registration||01st October 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Viva Voce|
OPSC Recruitment for Lecturer Vacancy
Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has advertise a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of Lecturers in different disciplines of the Utkal Sangeet Mahavidyalaya, Bhubaneswar through the Advertisement No. – 05/2012 – 13. Concern of this advertisement, Online applications are being invited from talented and result oriented candidates. So, Those applicant who are meeting with requisite qualification of Lecturer jobs which is given further may submit their application through Online on or before 01st October 2012. Rest of the recruitment details can be seen below.
Vacancy Details of Lecturer Job in OPSC
Discipline and No. of Vacancy: – Odissi Vocal – 02, Hindustan Vocal – 01, Oddissi Dance – 02, Tabla – 01, Flute – 01, Violin – 01, Sitar – 01 and Drama – 01
Total No. of Vacancies: – 10 (UR-05, SEBC-04, ST-01)
Essential Academic Qualification: – Master Degree in related discipline with at least 55% marks from any recognized Institution.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st January 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- as application fee in the form of Challan and take a print out copy of Challan for further use.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Viva voce.
Examination Centre: – Written Examination will be held at Balasore, Berhampur, Bhubaneswar, Cuttack and Sambalpur.
How to Apply: – Aspirants who fulfill the requisite qualification of Lecturer jobs may submit their application through online on or before 04th October 2012. Before fill up the online application applicants must upload their latest photograph and signature. Then click on the Apply Online Button for opening the online application web page. After opening online application web page applicants fill it carefully in all respect and last press submit button for submission of this application. Then take a print out copy of system generated application for further use.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date for online Application: – 21st August 2012
- Closing Date for Online Application: – 01st October 2012
- Closing Date for Receipt of Application Fee: – 04th October 2012.
More details of the recruitment of Lecturer in Odisha Public Service Commission is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Pharmacist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 21 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400
- Eligibility – diploma
- Last Date – 20 Nov, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Civil)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 285 Posts
- Salary –
ANGRAU, Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor (Agriculture) recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 84 Posts
- Post – Assistant Professor (Agriculture), Assistant Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Assistant Professor (Home Science), Associate Professor (Agriculture) , Associate Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 139 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post –
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 68500 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed
- Re Evaluation Form Last Date – 20 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Uttar Pradesh