OPSC Lecturer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies||38|
|Qualification||PG / Degree|
|Age Limit||21 – 32 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 300/-, Rs. 200/-|
|Last Date||17th September 2012|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Viva Voce|
Recruitment in OPSC for Lecturer Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been advertised by Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) for filling up the vacancy of Lecturer in different disciplines of Government Ayurveda Medical Colleges of State under Health and Family Welfare Department and Art and Crafts Colleges through the Notification No. – 03 and 04 of 2012-13. In this concern, Online applications are being invited from talented and qualified candidates. So, Interested candidates may send their duly filled applications through online on or before 04th September 2012. Recruitment related more details can be seen below.
Vacancy Details of Lecturer Vacancy in OPSC
Name of the Vacancy: – Lecturer
Discipline and No. of Vacancies: –
- Art and Crafts: – Graphic Art – 02, Art Theory -02, Oil Painting – 02 and Modelling – 02,
- Government of Ayurveda Medical Colleges: – Samhit and Sidhanta – 01, Kriya Sharir – 02, Dravyaguna – 01, Rasa Shastra – 04, Rog Nidam – 04, Swasthya Vritta – 02, Agad Tantra – 02, Prasuti and Strirog – 01, Kaumara Vritta – 02, Kayachikitsa – 04, Shalya Tantra – 03, Shalakya Tantra – 03 and Panchakarma – 01.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 38
Educational Qualification: –
- Art and Crafts: – Master Degree in related discipline with at least 55% marks.
- Government of Ayurveda Medical Colleges: – Graduate or Post Graduate Degree in related discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st January 2012.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 300/- for Art and Crafts and Rs. 200/- for Government of Ayurveda Medical Colleges as application fee in the form of Challan through any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written Test and Viva Voce Test.
How to Apply: – Interested Indian candidates who fulfill the requisite qualification of Lecturer may submit their duly filled applications through Online and print out copy of system generated application form. Before fill up the application applicants must scan or upload their latest photograph, Signature and Left hand Thumb Impression on specified location. After submission of this application applicants take a print out copy of system generated application form and send it on the address which is ‘To, The Special Secretary, Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC), Cuttack’ along with original Challan Copy.
Important Dates: –
- Opening Date of online application: – 04th August 2012
- Closing Date of Online Application: – 04th September 2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee: – 06th September 2012
- Last Date for Receipt of Print out of Online Application Form: – 17th September 2012
Details of Lecturer jobs in Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) are available on the web link provided below: –
‘Recruitment Details – 1’
‘Recruitment Details – 2’
Official website of Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Scientific Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 43 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 200 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 39600-126600
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Date of Written Test –
Manipur PSC, Manipur Child Development Project Officer recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 14 Posts
- Post – Child Development Project Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date – 25 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –
ANGRAU, Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor (Agriculture) recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 84 Posts
- Post – Assistant Professor (Agriculture), Assistant Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Assistant Professor (Home Science), Associate Professor (Agriculture) , Associate Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 139 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,