ORISSA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (OPSA)
Applications are invited by Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) for the recruitment of Drugs Inspector in class II of State Service under the Health and Family Welfare Department from eligible and interested candidates. This information came through the Notification No – 02 of 2011-12 dated 05th September 2011. So, those candidates who have a Degree in Pharmacy of Pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine in Pharmacology or Microbiology are eligible for this recruitment. Details are given below: –
Post Name: – Drugs Inspector (Group – B)
Vacancy: – 08 seats (UR-02, ST-01, SC-01, SEBC-04)
Salary: – Pay Scale of Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- per month.
Examination code and Post Code: – 10 and 132
Age Limit: – Applicants should be from the age group of 21 to 32 years as on 01st August 2011.
Age Relaxation: – There are 5 years age relaxations for SC/ST/SEBC/women/EX-serviceman category candidates.
Mode of Selection: – Selection for this recruitment is based on written test or Examination and Viva Voce Test.
Written Examination: – There are two papers for written examination. 1st paper consists Pharmacy related question of 200 marks and 2nd paper consist General Knowledge question of 50 marks.
Viva Voce Test: – OPSC will conduct the Viva Voce Test for 25 marks.
Examination Center: – Examination will be held on Cuttack, Bhubaneswar, Balasore, Berhampur and Sambalpur district. Applicant must mention their Examination Zone at suitable place.
Application Fee: – Applicant must pay Rs. 100/- only either in the form of deposit of the amount in the Government Treasury under the Head “0051-P.S.C. Examination Fees” or in the form of Crossed Indian Postal Order which is payable to the Secretary, Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC) payable at General Post Office Cuttack or in the form of Bank Draft or Pay Order drawn in favor of Secretary, Orissa Public Service Commission payable at Scheduled Bank at Cuttack.
Address: – Applicants must send their application form on the address of “To the Secretary, Orissa Public Service Commission (OPSC), 19, Dr. P.k. Parija Road, Cuttack 753001.
Academic Qualification: Applicant must have a Degree in Pharmacy of pharmaceutical Sciences or Medicine from any recognized University which is established in India by Law with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology.
Last Date: – Application form must be received by Office on or before 20th October 2011 at 5: 00 PM.
How to apply: – Applicants who are interested and fulfill the eligibility conditions may apply for this recruitment. Applicant should send their application form along with attested copies of all the certificates, such as Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste and Two recent passport size black and white photograph which is attested by the candidates. One photograph is to be affixed on the right hand top corner of the first page of the long application form and second is stitched to the long application form. Applicant must sends an Acknowledgement card mentioning present postal address, Application forms No., Notification No. and affix Rs. 6/- stamp. All the supporting documents are attested by Gazetted Officer of Notary Public.
The particular recruitment details can be seen on the link of our site which is given below: –
Official website of OPSC is http://opsc.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – TGT, PGT
- Total no. of Vacancy – 667 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul,