ORISSA PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
Orissa public Service Commission (OPSC) invites application in prescribed format for the post of Assistant Public Prosecutor in Group – B from eligible and interested candidates. This information came through the Advertisement No. 09 of 2010-11 dated 29th March 2011. For more details about Qualification, Age, No. of vacant seat and Salary please see the table below: –
|Name of Post||Vacant seat||Salary||Qualification|
|Assistant Public Prosecutors.||189 seat||Rs. 9300 – 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-.||An applicant must have a Graduate Degree in Law from any recognized University.|
Above 21 and under 35 years old as on 1st January 2011.
Details about Seat Reservation: –
|Category||No. of vacant seat|
Reserve Seat for women
Age Relaxation: – Age Relaxation is as per as Indian Government rules.
Last Date for sending the application form is 10th May 2011.
Experience: – Minimum Two years experience as practicing Advocate.
Examination Schedule: – Written examination comprises four papers 1st is General English, 2nd is Procedural Laws, 3rd is Criminal Laws and 4th is Miscellaneous Laws. Total
Examination Fee: – An applicant is required to pay a non-refundable and non adjustable fee of Rs. 100/- only either Govt. Treasury/ Crossed IPO/ DD or Pay Order drawn in the favor of the Secretary, Orissa Public Service Commission Payable at Head “0051-P.S.C.-105-State P.S.C. Examination Fee/ General Post Office, Cuttack/ any Scheduled Bank of Cuttack. SC/ST candidates of Orissa will be considered under fee exemption category.
How to Apply: – Applicants may download the prescribed application form from the website of the O.P.S.C. Those candidates who download the application form by website must pay Rs. 130 (Rs. 30/- for application fee and Rs. 100/- for examination fee) in shape of DD/ IPO/Pay Order or Treasury Challan. Candidates have to send their application form by Registered Post/ Courier Service/ Speed Post on the address.
Enclosures: – Fill up the application form and submit all supporting certificates Xerox copy such as: – Qualification (10+2 certificate, Degree certificate, Degree in Law certificate and certificate of enrolment), Age Proof, Caste Proof, Examination Fee Receipt, a Acknowledgement card with affixing postage stamp Rs. 6/- only, Three recent passport size photographs with signatures on its front, Character certificate and one self addressed envelope.
Address for sending the application form: – The Secretary, Orissa Public Service Commission, 19, Dr. P. K. Parija Road, Cuttack – 753001.
1. Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
2. Applicant must be able to speak, read and write Oriya.
3. Applicant must have passed with Oriya as a language subject in the Middle English School Standard.
4. The selected applicant must be physically fit.
5. The application form must be received by office on or before 10th May 2011 at 5:00 PM.
For more details about this recruitment please click recruitment word.
For download application form please click download.
For more information about OPSC please visit the official website: –http://www.opsc.nic.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –