OSSC Supply Inspector Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||156|
|Age Limit||21-32 years|
|Last Date to apply Online||23rd August 2012|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview & Career Assessment|
Recruitment in OSSC for Supply Inspector Vacancies
Staff Selection Commission of Odisha (OSSC) has published an advertisement to fill vacancies of Supply Inspector in Department of Food Supplies and Consumer Walfare in Odisha state. In the wake of Direct recruitment of Inspector of Supplies, Online applications are invited by OSSC from eligible Indian latest by 23rd August 2012. Persons having completed Bachelor Degree in either discipline and not older than 32 years are liable to apply. Details as No. of Vacancies, Salary, How to apply, Process of Selection, Limitation of Age etc are written below: –
Job details of Supply Inspector of OSSC
Position Name: – Supply Inspector
No. of Vacancies: – 156 (UR-38, SEBC-48, ST-44, SC-26)
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in any discipline and passed earlier HSC with Odia as one of the subject.
Age Limit: – Applicants age should be swung between 21 years to 32 years as on 01st January 2012.
Age Relaxation: – Upper limit to be extended by 05 years for candidates belonging to SC/ST/SEBC/Women and 10 years for PWD.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 9300-34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
Process of Selection: – Selection process depends on Written Test (Prelims & Mains), Interview and Career Assessment.
Application Fee: – Rs. 100/- to be paid as application fee through Treasury Challan under Head of Account ‘0051-P.S.C-104-UPSC/SSC-Examination Fees-0047 collected for conducting examination-02041-Examination fees’.
Fee Exempted: – Candidates of SC/ST are exempted to pay any application fee.
How to apply: – Candidates eligible as well as interested may use Offline / Online mode for sending their respective applications. In the way of using Offline mode, applicants have to obtain OMR applications from any district headquarter in ADM after depositing Treasury Challan of Rs. 30/- only. After obtaining applicants will have to fill carefully and enclose essential certificates.
Those choosing to apply Online will have follow at OSSC site or below ‘Apply Online’ link, which will be active till 23rd August 2012. During filling Online applications photographs of applicants is required to insert, so keep scanned photo in system to upload easily while applying.
After submitting Online applications User ID and Password will be provided to applicants for future reference. Then after applicants will have to take 2- print of Online Registration. Attaching with Treasury Challan and Self attested copy of certificates pertaining Age Proof, Caste, Educational Qualification and Domicile and send at the address of ‘Odisha Staff Selection Commission, Barrack No. I, Unit V, Bhubaneswar 751054’
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 30th August 2012
Vacancy details of OSSC Supply Inspector are also available at below link: –
Official site of OSSC: – http://www.odishassc.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh