Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology ( OUAT)
Bhubaneswar – 751 003
Advertisement No. E-II-IV-08/2010 – 60401
Recruitment of Subject Matter Specialist , Programme Coordinator and Farm Manager in OUAT Dec 2011
Applications on prescribed form have been invited from result oriented candidates for the recruitment on the posts of Programme Coordinator Subject Matter Specialist and Farm Manager in Krishi Vigyan Kendras (KVK) under Odisha University of Agriculture and Technology, Bhubaneswar. Applicants will be selected on the advertised posts on the basis of performance in personal interview. Applicants will be called for appearing in interview after screening of educational qualification. Applicants who fulfill the all terms and conditions of this recruitment can apply in prescribed format by 9th January 2012 along with requisite educational qualification certificates. Applicants can collect details of educational qualification, experience, scale of pay, no. of vacancies from below given some paragraphs.
Recruitment Details: –
1. Name of Post – Programme Coordinator
No. of Vacancies – 18
Scale of pay – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus Grade pay rs. 8,000/- per month
Maximum age limit – Applicants’ maximum age should not be above than 45 years.
Educational Qualification –
i. Bachelor degree having at least 55% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture / Agri. Engineering and Technology / B.V.Sc. and AH / Fishery Science / Home Science / Forestry from recognized university
ii. Master degree having at least 55% marks in discipline of Agronomy / Horticulture / Entomology / Plant Pathology / Hematology / Plant Breeding and Genetics / Soil Science and Agril. Chemistry etc from recognized university.
iii. Ph.d. degree in relevant discipline from recognized university
2. Name of Post – Subject Matter Specialist
No. of posts – 25 posts
Scale of Pay – Rs. 15,600 – 39,100 plus Rs. 6,000/- Grade Pay
Age limit – Applicants’ age should not be exceed than 40 years
Educational qualification –
i.Graduation degree with minimum 55% marks in Agriculture / Horticulture Agril. Engineering from recognized university
ii. Master degree with minimum 55% marks in Agronomy / Horticulture / Agril. Extension etc from recognized university.
iii. Applicants must be qualified the National Eligibility Test (NET)
3. Designation Name – Farm Manager
No. of Posts – 04
Pay Scale – RS. 9,300 – 34,800/- plus Rs. 42,00 /- Grade pay
Age limit – Applicants’ age should be above to 18 years and less than 32 years as on 01.01.2011.
Educational Qualification – Bachelor degree and Master degree in discipline of Agriculture / Horticulture having at least 55% marks from recognized university.
Application fee: – Applicants will have to pay a demand draft of Rs. 400/- for the post of Programme Coordinator, Rs. 300/- for the post of Subject Matter Specialist and RS. 200/- for the post of Farm Manager. Demand draft should be drawn in favour of “ Comptroller, OUAT, Bhubaneswar “ and payable at State Bank of India, OUAT Campus Brnach, Bhubaneswar -751 003.
Selection Procedure : – Engagement of applicants will be made on the basis of performance in personal interview. A shortlist of candidates will be prepared by selection committee to be called for interview on the basis of educational qualification.
How to apply: –
1. Applicants who wish to apply need to download prescribed format of application from below given web link ” Recruitment details and Application form” or from the advertisement page of official website of OUAT.
2. Application should be furnished in downloaded format having explained details of educational qualification, age, address etc and a latest photograph should be affixed at prescribed space in application form.
3. Application accompanied by attested photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, experience, age, etc should be sent by registered post to the Registrar, OUAT, Bhubaneswar – 751 003, Odisha so as to reach on or before 09.01.2012.
Applicants can download application form and know more details about recruitment from web link
Official website of OUAT – http://ouat.ac.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
UPSRLM, Uttar Pradesh Block Mission Managers Monitoring & Evaluation recruitment Apply Online August 2018 – 247 Posts
- Post – Block Mission Managers Monitoring & Evaluation, Block Mission Manager Livelihood, Block Mission Manager Skills & Jobs, Block Mission Manager Micro Finance & Financial Inclusion, Block Mission Manager Social Inclusion & Social Development, Block Mission Manager Social Mobilization & Capacity Building
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1340 Posts
- Salary –
- Post – Assistant Manager, Assistant Manager (Accounts), Assistant Manager (IT)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 47600 – 151100
- Eligibility – b tech, mba,
- Haryana Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – HCS (Ex. Br.), Astt. Excise & Taxation Officer, Block Development & Panchayat Officer, ‘A’ Class Tehsildar, E.T.O., D.S.P.
- Total no. of Vacancy – 147 Posts
- Salary –
- Institute of Infrastructure Technology Research and Management Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Executive, Office Assistant (Stores), Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry), Senior Office Executive, Office Assistant (I.T), Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, mba
- Last Date –
NEERI Recruitment 2018 – 16 Posts of Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer
- NEERI Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technical Assistant, Senior Technical Officer, Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 35400
- Eligibility – b tech, b sc, mba
- Last Date – 16 Apr, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra