PGCIL Recruitment for Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Vacancy
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) which was established on 23rd October 1962 located at Gurgaon, India, has publish a recruitment notification for filling up 53 vacant seats of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor on Contract basis for a period of two years. According to this notification, applications are being invited from those candidates who having BE/ B.Tech or Diploma in Engineering certificate from any recognized Institution. Hence, Interested applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification given further may send their duly filled applications on the address of PGCIL on or before 17th September 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor Vacancy in PGCIL
Serial No. – Name of the Vacancy – Post Code – Discipline – Total No. of Vacancy – Educational Qualification – Salary – Application Fee: –
- Field Engineer – FEC – Civil – 07 (UR-06, OBC-01) – Applicants should have completed BE or B.Tech or B.Sc. (Engineering) or AMIE in Civil discipline from any recognized Institution or University with at least 55% marks – Fixed amount Rs. 30000/- per month for first years and Rs. 33000/- per month for second year – Rs. 200/-.
- Field Supervisor – FE, FSC and FSE – Civil/ Electrical – 46 (UR-27, OBC-07, SC-06, ST-05, PWD-02) – Should have completed Diploma Engineering in Electrical or Civil discipline from any recognized Technical Board or Institute with at least 55% marks – Consolidated amount Rs. 23000/- per month for first year and Rs. 25500/- per month for second year – Rs. 100/-
Application Fee: – Application Fee is to be paid in the form of non refundable Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL), Payable at Patna’.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 29 years as on 17th September 2012.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Screening Test and Personal Interview.
Job Mode: – Contract basis for a period of Two years.
How to apply: – Willing applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification of Field Engineer or Field Supervisor may send their duly filled application in prescribed format on the address which is ‘To, The Advertiser (PG-ERI), Post Box No. – 9248, Krishna Nagar Head Post Office, Delhi – 110051’ through Ordinary post. Applicants must affix a latest passport size color photograph on suitable place on the application form and enclose attested copies of all necessary documents and original Demand Draft with the application form. Applicants must superscribe ‘Application for the post code …… in Power grid, ER-1’ on upper part of the application containing sealed envelope.
Dead line for this application is 17th September 2012.
Date of Screening Test is 14th October 2012.
Recruitment related more details are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page, please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- NTPC, Engineering Executive Trainee recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 404 Posts
- SAIL, Chhattisgarh Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 155 Posts
- IOCL, Tamil Nadu Trade and Technician Apprentice recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 494 Posts
- AIESL, Kerala Aircraft Maintenance Engineers recruitment Application form Download January 2018 – 70 Posts
- Vizag Steel, Andhra Pradesh Management Trainees recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 741 Posts