|PGIMER Technician Grade IV Recruitment 2012|
|No. of Vacancies||45|
|Qualification||Should be 10th standard passed|
|Age Limit||Between 18 and 30 years|
|Process of Selection||Written Test and Interview|
|Last Date to Apply Online||25.10.2012|
Recruitment in PGIMER for Technician Grade IV Jobs :- Apply Online
Now, PGIMER – Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research, Chandigarh is going to recruit some eligible Indian persons on the vacant positions of Technician Grade IV in following trades. In regard of this recruitment, online applications are being invited from 10th passed applicants latest by 25th October 2012. Those are interested in the recruitment and having essential qualification and age limit, must have to read written below lines related to pay scale, number of vacancies, selection procedure, how to apply etc. details.
PGIMER Recruitment Details for Technician Grade IV Vacancies are as follow:
Name of the Position: Technician Grade IV
Pay Scale: PB of Rs. 5200-20200/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Name of Trades: Electrical, Carpenter, Welder, Cane-man, Mason, Mechanical.
Number of vacancies (Trade wise) :
- Electrical – 26 (15-Gen, 01-SC, 02-ST and 08-OBC)
- Carpenter – 04 (UR-02, SC-01 and OBC-01)
- Welder – 01 for Gen
- Cane Man – 03 in which 01 for Gen, 01 for SC and 01 for OBC.
- Mason – 03 in which 02 for Gen and 01 for OBC.
- Mechanical – 08 (Gen-04, SC-01, ST-01 and OBC-02).
Essential Educational Qualifications: Must have passed 10th standard examination and having certificate of ITI in relevant trade. If candidates do not fulfill the qualification and passed 8th standard examination with 05 years of relevant experience are eligible for applying.
Age Limit: Must have more than 18 years and less than 30 years of age as on 25/10/2012.
Selection Procedure: Selection of eligible applicants for appoint on the vacancies of Technician Grade IV will be made on the basis of total 85 marks of multiple choice objective type written test and 15 marks of personal Interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/- for Gen and OBC applicants and Rs. 250/- for SC / ST applicants. The fee should be paid through Challan at any branch of SBI.
How to Apply: Willing and suitable applicants may apply against the vacancies only through online process. Before applying, candidates are required to confirm their eligibility like educational qualification, age limit etc. Online application form for the post are available on the website of PGIMER between 25th September and 25th October 2012. So, they must have to log on the website before due date and fill the online application form properly.
i) Only Indian citizens are eligible for the recruitment.
ii) Before filling up online application, candidate must have a valid email id, his / her scanned photograph in jpg format in required size.
For getting full information of the recruitment, log on the link provided blow:
Click here to view notification details for Technician Grade IV Jobs in PGIMER.
To apply online log on the website http://www.pgimer.nic.in/.
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- North Eastern Region Farm Mechinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Multi Tasking Staff
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000 – 56,000
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 30 Days From the Date of Publication
- Location –
- Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician, Technical Assistant, Technical Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 14 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19900-63200
- Eligibility – post graduate, 10th, iti, diploma
- Last Date – 16 Aug, 2018
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –