Department of Stem Cell Research Facility
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER)
Applications are being invited from eligible persons for the post of Senior Research Fellow by Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh. The post of Senior Research fellow is on the basis of contract. The period of contract is initially for one yr which will be started from 1st May 2011. Candidates may view all the details related to the proposed post in below paragraphs.
|Name of post||No. of post||Educational Qualification||Experiences||Emoluments|
|Senior Research Fellow||01||M.Sc (Genetics, Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Life Science or related field||Two yrs exp. in appropriate field.||Rs.18000+ HRA 20% per month|
Note: – Candidates having national Fellowship like JRF-CSIR-UGC, JRF-ICMR will get preference.
Job Description: – Molecular Biology, Stem Cell Biology
Enclosures: – Xerox documents showing Age proof, Educational Achievements, Experience, and Caste etc.
Selection Methodology: – Candidates would be selected after intensive interview schedule.
Date of Interview: – 29th April 2011
Interview Location and timing of Interview: – Stem Cell Research Facility, 5th Floor, Research Block PCIMER, Chandigarh on 11.00 AM onwards.
How to apply: – Interested candidates may send their request in prescribed format of application along with complete Curriculum Vitiate with supporting document which indicated in enclosures.
Last date of submission application form: – 23rd April 2011
Address: -“Department of Stem Cell Research Facility, Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research Chandigarh-160012”
Candidates may see full advertisement on the link below: –
Candidates should log the official site for further details of this recruitment: –
About PGIMER: – The Institute came in existence in way back 1962 as institutions of scientific knowledge, since then so many glory came in kitty of this institutions. After 1967 institute became autonomous body which is functioning under the ministry of health and family welfare, govt. of India. The institute is continuously working with the motive of patient care and many more which is written below:-
Undertake basic Community based research, provide high quality patient care, attain self sufficiency in postgraduate medical education and to meet the country need for highly qualified medical teachers in all medical and surgical fields.
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
GGRC, Gujarat Junior Officer (Field Operations) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Gujarat Green Revolution Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Officer (Field Operations), Junior Officer (Technical), Software Engineer, System Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Eligibility – post graduate, b tech, m tech, bsc agriculture
- Last Date – 27 Jul,
- Brahmaputra Cracker & Polymer Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Operator (Chemical) , Foreman, Operator (Fire), Technician (Electrical & Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 19 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 14000
- Eligibility – 10th, 12th, b sc, iti, diploma
- Last Date –