PGIMS Rohtak Senior/ Junior House Surgeon Vacancy
|No. of Vacancies: –||87 Post|
|Educational Qualification: –||MBBS|
|Age Limit: –||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date: –||25/06/.2012|
|Selection Process: –||Interview|
|Nature of Job||Temporary|
|Date of Interview||29th June, 2012|
Recruitment at PGIMS for the Vacancy of Senior / Junior House Surgeon Post
Pt B.D Sharma Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Rohtak (PGIMS) is looking for qualified and suitable Candidates for the 87 Vacant post of Senior / Junior House Surgeons for various departments of this institutions on contractual basis. So, Applications are being invited from Eligible and Desired Candidates in prescribed format only up to 25th of June, 2012. Detailed Recruitment information is given below in next few paragraphs given below like this —
PGIMS Rohtak House Surgeon Vacancy Details
Name of the Post – Senior / Junior House Surgeon
No. of Vacancies – Total – 87 Post
Pay Scale – PB Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with GP of Rs. 5400/- and DA.
Educational Qualification – Candidate should have completed MBBS from MCI recognized University.Candidate should have permanent registration certificate issued from MCI. Candidate should also completed their internship latest by 30th of June, 2012.
Nature and Period of Job – This job is on contractual basis for a period of six month.
Selection Process – Selection will held on the basis of performance of Candidates in Interview
Date of Interview – 29 th of June, 2012 at 10 A.M. or 05 th of July, 2012.
Venue of Interview – PGIMS, Rohtak
How to Apply – Candidate can obtain prescribed format of Application can be obtained from counter of the Office of University after sending self addressed envelope with pasted stamp of Rs.28/- Candidate should fill the application correctly in all respect. Duly filled Application in all respect with enclosed all supporting document should be sent to the address of Director, PGIMS, Rohtak.
Last Date of Submission of Application – 25th of June, 2012, till -5.00 P.M.
Important Facts –
- Candidate should note that No any call letters will be issued for appearing in interview.
- Candidates are required to produce their original documents at the time of interview.
3. Candidates will have to deposit one month salary as security money.
For Complete Details Click on the link given below –
Further updates can be read at the Official Website of PGIMS which is following —
More Govt Jobs given below
- Government of Bihar Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ESIC Delhi Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- ITBP Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- Government of Andhra Pradesh Recruitment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- WBHRB, West Bengal Facility Manager recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 2132 Posts