PMET (Punjab Medical entrance Test) is conducts each year by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences situated in Faridkot for admitting potential and deserving candidates in various programs in MBBS,BDS,BAMS and BHM courses.85% seats are reserved for Punjab candidates. Each year several thousand students take this exam making it one of the toughest exams in the country.
PMET 2012 EXAM PATTERN
The candidates have to attempt a total of 200 questions (all multiple choice question type) within a time limit of one and a half hours. The questions will be from physics ,chemistry & biology. The score of the examination is of utmost important because it determines the position of the candidate in the examination. Candidates gaining a higher score will be eligible and will be called for the counseling.
PMET 2012 EXAMINATION SYLLABUS
The examination is completely based on the higher secondary syllabus
- Mathematical tools
- Motion in a straight line
- Motion in a plane
- Newton’s laws of motion
- Work power and energy
- System of particles and rotational motion
- Mechanical properties of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Magnetic properties of current
- Modern physics
- Mole concept and stoichiometry
- Atomic structure
- Chemical bonding
- Chemical kinetics
- Chemical thermodynamics
- Nuclear chemistry
- Co ordination compounds
- Comparative study of elements
- Alcohols and phenols
- Solid state
- Living world
- Animal kingdom
- Plant kingdom
- Structural organization
- Plant physiology
- Animal physiology
PMET 2012 ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should be a resident of Punjab.
- The candidate should have attained the age of 17 years by the year of taking the entrance examination.
- The candidate should have appeared and passed 10+2 from a recognized university with 50% marks in physics ,chemistry & biology.
- The candidate should also have passed in English.
- The examination details should be produced during the time of examination.
PMET 2012 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- The application forms can be obtained from the selected branches of Canara bank on the payment of Rs. 1000/-
- The application forms can be obtained from Baba Farid University of Health Sciences on the payment of Rs. 1000/-
- The application can also be obtained by a speed post by sending a request and a DD of Rs. 1050/-to the Registrar of Baba Farid University.
PMET 2012 IMPORTANT DATES
- Sale of information bulletin->1st week of may 2012
- Last date of receiving the application form->last week of may 2012
- date of entrance examination->second week of june 2012
- Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Sadiq Road, Faridkot-151203
- Phone: +91-01639-256232, 256236
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.