PMUET – Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test
The aspirant who wants to join their Bachelor Degree Courses in the field of Engineering/ Technology and Architechture can appear in the test named PMUET – Periyar Maniammai University Entrance Test conducted by the Periyar Maniammai University itself. It is one of the leading universities of India that has excellent infrastructure and teaching facilities.
PMUET 2012– Eligibility Criteria
The following conditions need to be filled for writing the PMUT:
- Applicant must have cleared the board examination of class 12 securing at least 50% and above marks from the recognized board.
- Appearing candidates of class 12 final examination can also apply for the examination and they must clear the exam with minimum criteria i.e. 50 % marks.
- The reserved category candidates need to secure 45% marks in their board examination for writing the examination.
- All the applicants must have Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics in class 12.
Pattern of PMUET Entrance Examination:
- The paper pattern of PMUET 2012 exam Entrance Examination will be dispatched on the official website very soon.
- Applicants are advised to keep visiting the official website for knowing the paper pattern. The exam is expected to be based on the class 12th standard syllabus along with the subjects like physics, chemistry and Math.
- All candidates are advised to prepare according to the syllabus and exam pattern.
PMUET 2012- B Tech Courses Offered
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Information Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
Preparation Tips for the PMUET 2012:
Time Management – Managing time is the best thing to clear any examination, the applicants must manage their time in such a manner so that they can cover the entire syllabus and can also concentrate on each subjects.
Practice – Lots of practice will help the applicants to get ease with the subjects, the applicants must practice the subjects which they feels tough.
Test Papers – Solve the test papers, sample papers, previous exam papers and try to get accustomed with the question patterns of PMUET.
Group Study – Group study sometimes helps the candidates to gather knowledge.
Negative Marking – Keep this in mind that these competitive exams do have negative marking most of the time so attempt only question for which you are very sure.
All the BEST!
PMUET 2012- Entrance test centres
- New Delhi,
PMUET 2012– How to apply
· Online Application
- The applicants apply for the examination online from the official website at www.pmu.edu
- The applicants must keep their digital photo and signature ready as they are required to upload their photo and signature as per the provided instructions on the site.
- Applicants are required to take printout of the application form from the official website. This printed application form should be send via mail to the concerned address along with the DD (Demand Draft) and other required documents. The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Periyar Maniammai University” payable at Thanjavur.
· Offline method
- Applicants can purchase the admission form by making payment of Rs 750/- (for SC/ST candidates Rs 500/-) at all head post offices in Tamil Nadu.
- Candidates can send in the completely filled application along with DD and other documents at the address mentioned in the prospectus.
- The Demand Draft should be drawn in favour of the “Registrar, Periyar Maniammai University” payable at Thanjavur.
The completely filled application forms should be submitted at the following address.
Periyar Maniammai University,
PMUET 2012– Important Dates
Issue of application forms (B.Tech/B.Arch): By LAst week of March, 2012
Last date for sending filled-in application (B.Tech/B.Arch): By first week of May, 2011
Date of entrance test (B.Tech): By fourth week of May, 2012
PMUET 2012– How and where to get the results
Candidates can visit the official website of the university at www.pmu.edu for viewing the results.
PMUET 2012– Contact Address
Periyar Community College of Continuing Education,
Near New Bus stand,
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.