Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC)
PPSC invites applications form the eligible candidates for recruitment on the post of Child Development Project Officer (CDPO). In this regard PPSC advertise it on the various media under the advertisement no. 04. The post of the Child Development Project Officer is constituted in the department of social security and Children welfare Punjab. Details about the post and its relevant requirements are given below.
Name of post: Child Development Project Officer (CDPO)
No.of post.:41 (UR-20, SC Punjab – 04 , SC ESM, Punjab/LDESM – 1, B/M, Sikh Punjab -04 B/M Sikh ,Punjab/LDESM – 01 BC, Punjab – 04, BC ,ESM Punjab /LDSEM – 01 ,ESM, Punjab /LDSEM -03, Phy. Handicapped, Punjab – 01 , Freedom Fighter, Punjab – 01, Sports Person, Punjab – 01) Total-41
Age :-Min. 18 years and Max. 37 years of age on the 01-01-2011.
Relaxation of Age: – Relaxation of age is available for the candidates who belong to reserved category as per the govt. norms.
Scale of Pay:- Rs.10300 – Rs. 34800,Grade Pay :- Rs. 4400
Educational Qualification:- Graduate in any stream ( Social Science, Social Work, Child Development, Nutrition, Psychology, Economics, Psychology, Philosophy,Enthropology) from any recognized university.
Application Fee :-Candidates can Get Application form by post and by hand. They can Receive application form paying Rs. 25/-on counter or getting its through by post by Bank Draft of Rs. 75/- in favor of PPSC.
Examination Fee: – Bank Draft of Rs. 50/- for the reserved category and Rs. 200/- for the rest of the student. There is no any fee for the ex. servicemen of Punjab.
How to apply: – Candidates can download the application form on the Web site of PPSC till 09 -02- 2011. Application Form must reach the office of Secretary, Punjab Public Service Commission, Patiala till time 5.00 pm before on 11-3-2011
Candidates may know about the full advertisement by Clicking Here
It is suggested to the candidates please log the site official for latest updates of PPSC:-
About PPSC: – Punjab Public Service Commission (PPSC) was Setup before the partition of India at Lahore on 1.May.1937. In the wake of partition its reemerged in 1948 in Shimla with the juridical under then province of East Punjab. After the merger of the states of Punjab and Pepsu, it shifted to Patiala in 1956. Now its territorial jurisdiction again decreased due to the formation of Haryana and Himachal Pradesh.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –