HOW TO PREPARE MATHEMATICS CLASS X
- To study a proper way of all the six parts of the mathematics books.
- Formulae and their Applications must be memorized.
- Draw carefully graphs and diagrams.
- During preparation if you fell tough time then leave that particular segment and start a new one for compensate.
- Repeat ion is the best way for achieving the good result
- Solved the sample paper which is published in any media or available in market to get update trend. It is the best way to check your preparations.
- Owen solved paper would be checked by either teacher or tutor for particular subject.
- Also follow the suggestions of teachers.
- The question which is difficult in nature would be repeated many times.
- Pay more attention on that particular segment from where most questions asked.
- If the student is facing problem to solve Geometric questions must remember the important Theorem.
- In Statistic the question related to Mean, Median, Mode must remember properly.
- During solving question related to Trigonometry and Algebra take more attention, because most questions asked from this section of mathematics.
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,