PSC Sikkim Head Master / Mistress Recruitment
|Qualification||Bachelor Degree or Master Degree with B.Ed. / Intermediate with Basic Teacher Training Certificate.|
|Number of Vacant Posts||197|
|Selection Process||Written Test and Viva-Voce|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
SPSC Sikkim Recruitment for Head Master / Mistress Jobs:-
Sikkim Public Service Commission (SPSC) has been established in 1975 but it has actually functioning from 1982 with the appointment of the chairman and deputation of the staff from the state Government. Duties of the commission are as recruitment to services and posts under the state through conduct of competitive examinations, advising on the suitability of officers for appointment on promotion etc.
In recent times, SPSC Sikkim has invited applications from eligible candidates working in Government Schools under HRDD for filling up 197 vacant posts of Head Master / Mistress. Filled in applications will be accepted by the commission up to 25th June 2012. Candidates who are desirous and hold requisite qualification and age limit may send their applications after reading the following details in regard of eligibility criteria, how to apply, selection procedure etc.
PSC Sikkim Recruitment Details for Head Master / Mistress Vacancies:-
Name of the Post: Head Master / Mistress
Total number of vacancies: 197 in which 06 for Secondary School, 52 for Junior High School and 139 for Primary School.
For Secondary School – Bachelor Degree / Master Degree with B.Ed. and 08 years of regular service as Graduate Teacher or Post Graduate Teacher in Government School.
For Junior High School – Candidates should be Graduate with B.Ed. and 05 years of regular service as Head Master / Mistress of Junior High School / Assistant Education Officer.
For Primary School – Intermediate with Basic Teacher Training Certificate and 03 years of teaching experience on required post.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected for the post after qualifying written test and viva-voce test.
Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
How to apply: Duly filled in application form with complete details along with applicable fee must be sent to the Joint Director of HRDD in their respective districts latest by 25.06.2012.
Click on the below link for knowing more information of the SPSC recruitment.
Official website of the commission – http://spscskm.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
TRB Tamil Nadu, Tamil Nadu Assistant professor in Law recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 143 Posts
- Teachers Recruitment Board, Chennai Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant professor in Law, Assistant Professor (Pre-Law)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 186 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600-+ AGP Rs. 7000 (Pre-revised)
- Eligibility – post graduate, llb
- Last Date – 06 Aug, 2018
- Location –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
Government of Maharashtra, Maharashtra Assistant Teacher recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 120 Posts
- Government of Maharashtra Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 120 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8,000
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul, 2018
- Location – Maharashtra
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- National Institute of Design Recruitment 2018
- Post – Faculty, Senior Faculty, Associate Senior Faculty, Sr Technical Instructor, Senior Design Instructor, Dy Registrar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56,100 – 1,77,500
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, diploma
- Last Date –