PSCWB Inspector, Assistant Engineer, District Library Officer Vacancy
|No. of Vacancy||29|
|Salary||Rs. 15600-4200/- PM|
|Age Limit||32 years, 45 years|
|Last Date||07th August 2012|
|Application Fee||Rs. 210/-|
Recruitment in PSCWB for Assistant Engineer, Inspector and district Library Officer Vacancy
Public Service Commission West Bengal (PSCWB) is looking for suitable candidates for filling up the vacancy of Assistant Engineer, Inspector and District Library Officer on contract basis but likely to be permanent. In this concern, duly filled applications in all respects are being invited by PSCWB from those candidates who are meeting with requisite qualification and other eligibility given further. Interested applicants may send their duly filled applications in all respect on the address of PSCWB on or before 07th August 2012. Recruitment related more details are given below.
Job Details of District Library Officer and Other Vacancy in PSCWB
Job Location: – Chemical Factories in West Bengal Factories Service Under Labour Department
Total No. of Vacancies: – 04
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering from any recognized Institution or University with at least five years experience in an recognized Engineering Workshop or Manufacturing concern or Plant.
Maximum Age: – Not more than 35 years.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-42000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 6600/- per month.
02. District Library Officer
Job Location: – Department of Mass Education Extension and Library Services.
No. of Vacancies: – 01
Qualification: – Post Graduate Degree in Library Science discipline from any recognized Institution or University with Three years working experience in administration management, Promotion and development of Library Services.
Maximum Age: – 35 years.
Salary: – Rs. 15600-42000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
03. Assistant Engineer
Job Location: – Irrigation and Waterways Department
Discipline and No. of Vacancies: – Mechanical and Electrical Engineering – 08, Agri-Irrigation – 16
Total No. of vacancies: – 24
Academic Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Bachelor Degree in Mechanical or Electrical or Civil or Agricultural Engineering from any recognized Institution or University.
Experience: – One years Post Graduate Practical Training or study or research or practical engineering experience.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 15600-42000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 32 years.
Application Fee: – Applicants must pay Rs. 210/- as application fee in the form of Indian Postal Order (IPO) which must be purchased on a date after publication of this advertisement and on or before the closing date of Submission of application Drawn in favor of ‘To, The Secretary, Public Service Commission (PSC) West Bengal (WB), Payable at Kolkata’.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Screening Test or Written Test.
How to Apply: – Interested applicants may send their duly filled applications in all respect along with all supporting documents xerox copies on the address which is ‘To, The Secretary, Public Service Commission West Bengal (PSCWB), 161-A, S.P. Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700026’ through Registered or Speed Post. Applicants must enclose two self addressed Un stamped envelopes and one self addressed post card with the application form.
Dead line for this application is 07th August 2012.
Some Important Facts: –
- Applicants who wish to apply for more than one category of posts should submit separate application along with requisite fees for each.
- Applicants must fulfill the essential qualification by the closing date.
More details about the recruitment of Inspector and Other Vacancies in PSCWB are available on the recruitment web page. For opening recruitment web page please click on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Public Service Commission West Bengal (PSCWB) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
- Goa Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professors in Fine Art, Lecturer in Paediatric Surgery, Professor in Paediatric Surgery, Principal in Goa College of Home Science
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 32 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 37,400-67,000 + Grade Pay Rs. 9,000
- Eligibility – ph d
- Last Date – 31 Jul, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – TGT, PGT
- Total no. of Vacancy – 667 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b com, b sc
- Last Date – 19 Jul,