PSCWB Veterinary Officer, Inspector, Assistant Engineer Vacancy
|Number of Vacant Posts||114|
|Selection Process||Written Test / Interview|
|Job Location||Any Where inWest Bengal|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in West Bengal PSC for Inspector, Assistant Engineer & Veterinary Officer Vacancy
Public Service Commission of West Bengal (PSCWB) has published a notification to fill the vacancy of Veterinary Officer, Inspector and Assistant Engineer. Regarding aforesaid vacancy applications are invited by PSCWB from eligible Indian National up to 15th May 2012. Candidates who have completed Bachelor Degree in concern subject may become part of selection process of 114 altogether vacancy. Remaining Vacancy Details can be seen below: –
Vacancy Details of Inspector, Assistant Engineer & Veterinary Officer of PSCWB
1. Veterinary Officer
No. of Vacancies: – 100 (UR-37, SC-29, ST-08, OBC ‘A’-10, OBC ‘B’-11, PWD-05)
Educational Qualification: – Bachelor Degree in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry (BVSc. & A.H) or BVSc.
Age Limit: – Candidates should not be older than 32 years as on 01st January 2012. Candidates having experience of respective work or working in Govt. or Statutory organization are eligible to get 05 years relaxation in upper age mark.
Pay Scale: – Rs. 15600-42000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
2. Assistant Engineer (Electrical)
No. of Vacancies: – 10 (UR-04, SC-01, OBC ‘A’-01, ST-04)
Educational Qualification: – B.E or B.Tech Degree in Electrical specialization.
Desirable: – 01 year PG Training or Research
Age Limit: – Upper age of candidates should not be above than 32 years as on 01.01.2012. Benefit of upper age relaxation will be given to those who are working under govt. organization.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 15600-42000/- per month with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
3. Inspector (Medical)
No. of Vacancies: – 04 (UR-02, SC-01, ST-01)
Limitation of Age: – Candidates age should be fall under 35 years mark; while age will be counted as on 01.01.2012.
Scale of Pay: – Rs. 15600-42000/- plus Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
Educational Qualification: – Should have completed Medical Qualification as per Indian Medical Council and also registered as Medical Practitioner in West Bengal. Apart of above qualification 06 months practical training as House Staff at reputed institutions is required.
Selection Procedure: – The process of selection comprises Written Test & Interview. At first candidates will be called for Written Competitive exam thereafter Interview.
Application Fee: – As application fee candidates have to pay Rs. 210/- in shape of IPO / DD or Treasury Challan. DD or IPO should be endorsed to ‘The Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal’
Fee Exemption: – Candidates belonging to SC/ST of West Bengal and PWD are not needed to pay any application fee.
How to apply: – Eligible as well as interested candidates may send their applications on prescribed format by 15th May 2012. It is should be noted that attested copy of certificates in claim of Educational Qualification, Age Proof, Caste and Experience are required to attach with duly filled applications. At allotted space on applications candidates have to affix their passport size photographs. Application fee of requisite amount is also required to attach with application.
Application complete in all respect should be sent to ‘The Secretary, Public Service Commission, West Bengal, 161A, SP Mukherjee Road, Kolkata 700026’
Deadline of Receipt Submission: – 15/05/2012
Important Points to Talk: –
1. Candidates who are looking to apply for more than one category jobs need to send separate applications including with application fee.
2. Knowledge of Regional Language (Bengali) is essential.
3. As per norms in WB Govt. benefit of upper age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates.
Candidates may find complete vacancy details of Veterinary Officer, Assistant Engineer & Inspector of PSCWB at below link: –
Official site of PSCWB: – http://www.pscwb.org.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Gujarat Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior scale Deputy Collector, Asst. Commissioner of state tax, State tax Officer, Mamlatdar, Taluka Development Officer, Govt. Labour Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 199 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 56100-177500
- Eligibility –
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer, State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 547 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date –
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –