Panjab University, Chandigarh
Panjab University Recruitment For Teaching Post 2011
Last date for applying application: – 25th January 2011
Notification No.: – Anth. January18, 2011
Panjab University invites application for the Position of Research Project under the DST-PURSE in the Department of Anthropology. Interested candidates invited along with the complete bio data attested xerox copy of certificates of qualifications, experience etc.
Educational qualification: – Candidates should have degree of M.Sc. in Anthropology / Human Biology / Biological Science with 55% mars and the candidates which belong to SC / ST Category pass with 50% marks.
Salary: – Rs.12000 Per Month (in case of NET qualified for JRF) and Rs.10000 Per Month (In case of non NET qualified but candidates qualified P.U., Ph.D. entrance test).
How to Apply?
Interested candidate can apply for this posts they can attched all essential documents and submit it under signed on before 25th January 2011 by General post or through E-Mail. Candidates should have submit their application before 25th January 2011 on to the given venue.
Department of Anthropology, Panjab University, Chandigarh-160014
E-Mail Id: – email@example.com
Candidates can see / know more information about this advertisement and know details about Educational qualification, Age limitation and other information by the clicking proveded web ling
Click here to know details: –
Website: – http://www.puchd.ac.in/
About Panjab university: –
Panjab University is the one of the oldest University in India. This university was established in the year 182 at Lahore. The campus of this University is spread an area of 550 acres it menace 2.2k.m square. This University has 75 teaching departments and 15 centers / Chair for teaching and research at the main campus located at Chandigarh. Punjab university has also 188 affiliated colleges spread over punjab and having one rural Regional Centre at Kuoni and 3 regional centers at Mukstar, Ludhiana and hoshiarpur. This university is one of the biggest university. It is working for higher education and research work. This University is located at Lahor. Punjab University has a long tradition of pursuing excellence in teaching and research in science and technology, humanities, social sciences, performing arts and sports. This University supports excellence and innovation in academic programmes. Panjab University established during the period of more 128 years.
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 200 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 39600-126600
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Date of Written Test –
ANGRAU, Andhra Pradesh Assistant Professor (Agriculture) recruitment Application form Download October 2018 – 84 Posts
- Post – Assistant Professor (Agriculture), Assistant Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Assistant Professor (Home Science), Associate Professor (Agriculture) , Associate Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology), Professor (Agricultural Engineering & Technology)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 139 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Post –
- Post – Assistant Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 68500 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, b ed
- Re Evaluation Form Last Date – 20 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Uttar Pradesh
- Post – Assistant Professors, Medical Officer, Scientific Assistant, Lecturer, Associate Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 23 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, mbbs
- Last Date –