Punjab and Sind Bank Specialist Officer (CA, CISO, IT Officer, Agriculture Field Officer, Raj Bhasha Officer, Technical Officer Recruitment
|Number of Vacant Posts||301|
|Commencement of Online Application||01.06.2012|
|Ending Of Online Application||15.06.2012|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment in Punjab and Sind Bank for Specialist Officers, Chartered Accountant, and Chief Information Security Officer Vacancies:- Apply Online
Punjab and Sind Bank is leading one among nationalized banks in India. It is Starting a recruitment process to fill the Vacancies of Specialist Officer like CISO SMGS V, CA MMGS III, CA MMGS II, IT Officer JMGS I, Raj Bhasha Officer JMGS I and Technical Officer JMGS I in civil and Electrical Trades. For this the Bank invites Online Applications Between 1st June 2012 to 15th June 2012. Candidates who are Indian citizens and having suitable eligibility with IBPS valid score card are required to submit their online applications up to the last date of submission. Candidates will get most of the details related to eligibility criteria such as educational qualification and age limit, how to apply, pay scale, selection procedure etc. in written below paragraphs.
PSB Recruitment Details for Specialist Officer and Various Jobs:
Post Name, Number of vacancies, Essential Educational Qualifications and Upper age limit are as follow:-
1. Chartered Accountants (MMGS-III) – 15 – Bachelor Degree with CA and minimum 05 years of working experience in relevant sector – 35 years.
2. Chartered Accountants (MMGS-II) – 35 – Bachelor Degree and CA – 32 years.
3. IT Officers (in Generalist Cadre) – 125 – BE or B.Tech. in requisite discipline / MCS or MCA / B.Sc. – IT / BCA / MCA or M.Sc. in computer Science or IT / Post Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication or Electronics & Communication or Electronics & Instrumentation or Computer Science or IT / Bachelor Degree with DOEACC ‘B’ level. Candidates must have IBPS valid score card for the post – 21 to 30 years.
4. Agriculture Field Officers – 100 – Bachelor Degree in Agriculture / allied specialization in relevant field with IBPS valid score card – 21 to 30 years.
5. Official Language Officers – 15 – Master Degree in Hindi and must be English as a subject in Bachelor Degree / PG in Sanskrit and should be Hindi and English as a subject in Bachelor Degree. IBPS Score card is essential for the post – Between 21 years and 30 years.
6. Technical Officers – 10 in which 08 for Civil and 02 for electrical – Candidates should be Engineering Graduate and having valid IBPS Score card – 21 to 30 years.
7. Chief Information Security Officer / CISO – 01 – For knowing about educational qualification and age limit for the post, visit official website of the bank.
Pay Scale for:
MMG Scale – III – Rs. 25700-800/5-29700-900/2-31500/-
MMG Scale – II – Rs. 19400-700/1-20100-800/10-28100/-
JMG Scale – I – Rs. 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700/-
Application Fee: Rs. 50/- for SC / ST / PH candidates and Rs. 200/- for all other candidates.
Mode of payment: The requisite fee should be paid either through Challan (CBS Branches of Punjab & Sind Bank) or through NEFT at any other bank branches.
How to apply: Only online applications will be accepted for the Specialist Officers vacancies. For this, candidates are required to log on the PSB SO Recruitment Link through official website of the bank. After logging the link should have to fill the online application form carefully with correct information and submit.
To view detailed information, follow the given below link:
For applying online – ‘Apply Online‘
For downloading challan – Click here
Official website of PSB – http://www.psbindia.com/