RECRUITMENT FOR POST OF CONSTABLE IT OPERATOR, COMPUTER OPERATOR IN I.T. AND TELECOMMUNICATION WING OF PUNJAB POLICE.
Applications are invited from Indian citizen for temporary 100 vacant posts: i.e. Constables IT Operator, Computer Operator from (Male/Female) both conducted by Punjab police Information Technology and Telecommunication wing.
Written Test : The Date of the written test is 15/05/2011
Date of Submitting Application: 05/03/2011 to 04/04/2011 by 5.00 pm
Vacant Posts: According to issued instruction by the Government, The Reservation seats available for SC/ST is 25%, Backward Class 12%, Ex-Servicemen-13%, Police personnel’s ward- 2%, and 1% available for Freedom Fighters’ Ward.
After selection in this recruitment, candidate will be posted any where in India or out of this country if it is needed.
No. of Posts: Only 100 vacant posts available in this recruitment (It may Decrease or Increase according to need)
General Instruction: 1. 3% vacancy will be only for sports man separately, So Sportsman too can apply in this recruitment.
2. The selected candidate of this recruitment will not be sent out of IT and Telecommunication Punjab police wing.
3. According to issued instruction by the Government no.G-S-R 11/XONST/ARTS, 309,234 and 318/82 dated is 2/2/1982. If Ex-service man is not available for this recruitment then their wife or any one dependent child can apply against the Reservation of the recruitment under the rule of 1982 by Punjab Recruitment.
4. For Freedom fighter’s wards: All those freedom fighter are eligible who have been granted pension for freedom fighting by the Punjab police Gove. Or they have been awarded for the Patras for giving the contribution during independence time.
5. For Police personnel’s Wards: As per the govt. rule by Home affairs and justice dated 11.6.1996 vide. No . 1(211)94-2H(I)10176 will also be eligible in case of these category:
a. who are suffered because of their family member on ant-terrorist action, As: Father, Mother, Sister, Brother, Daughter, son and other dependent family member.
b. who are suffered from life time disability during anti-terrorist action.
c. who have been awarded by police medal of president or police medal for Gallantry for possessing the bravery against terrorist.
Pay Scale: Pay Scale is 5910 to 20200 with grade pay of Rs. 1900 and other allowance will be paid as per Govt. Rule.
Eligibility: Candidates have to full fill the condition of eligibility is being given below.
Age: Required age of the Candidate should be 18 to 27 years as on 1/2/2011 (5 year relaxation for SC/ST and Backward Class)
For Ex-service man is 3 years.
Physical Level: Height should be
For Female:- 5’1” and
For Male:- 5’5”
Education Qualification: Minimum Qualification for candidates should be 12th Passed from any recognized board or state board along with (COPA) computer operator programming Assistant of one year from any industrial institute and 1 year Industrial training in Apprenticeship.
Matriculation from any Recognized board/state board with diploma in computer engineering or information technology of duration of Three years.
12th passed from any recognized board/state board and “O” level computer course from Electronics and Accreditation department (DOEACC) or any one year certified IT course in Networking/IT/Hardware/Software application/server approved/Web Technologies by (AICTE)/(NCVT) etc.
12th passed from any recognized board/state board and B.sc. IT or BCA or PGDCA or equivalent to it.
How to Apply: Candidates are advised to apply in given format:
Candidates can obtain application form on all working day from 10 am to 2 pm from the commissioner of police Amritsar, Jalandhar, Ludhiana and from all superintendent of police office of all Punjab state’s district By paying Rs.150. Along with the form candidates will be given two copies of receipt, original should be attached along with the form and other will be remain with candidates for further reference.
Candidattes may view full advertizemnt on the link below: –
Application can also be downloaded by the through of Punjab police,
Candidates send their downloaded application form with a Demand Draft of Rs. 150 in favor of “Chairman Recruitment Board, (IT and T) Punjab” Payable at Chandigarh. And writer your Name and Address on back of the demand draft.
Ii should must be reach by the date 04/04/2011 upto 5 pm. Candidates may deposit their form by hand to the office of commissioner of police. Form will not be accepted if it reaches after last date of Submission
Address: Inspector General of Police Cum-Chairman,
Recruitment Board, IT and T wing
Punjab Police Headquarters, Sector-9 Chandigarh
Contact no. 0172-2748100,9592951300,9592951200
For more detail visit:
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 10 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20250
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 09 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Jharkhand
- Post – Personal Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 35 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 12 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – delhi
ACTREC, Maharashtra Field Investigator recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 5 Posts
- Post – Field Investigator, Assistant Supervisor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 6 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15,000 – 32,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & Time Of Walk-in – 05 October 2018 At 11.30 AM
- Job Location –
RCUES Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Urban Infrastructure Specialist recruitment Application form Download September 2018 – 34 Posts
- Post – Urban Infrastructure Specialist, Urban Planner, PPP Specialist (at Allahabad), Environment Specialist (at Varanasi), Urban Planner, IT Cum Monitoring & Evaluation Specialist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 45,000
- Eligibility – graduate,
- Post – Office Assistant, Stenographer, Upper Division Clerk
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 23 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat