Rajgir, a prominent and historical and religious place of Bihar in
After every three years Malmas fair is held here. In this fair, people from
This is a city situated 105 km far off from
2. Gaya Railway Station is the nearest railway station to Rajgir and the distance between Gaya and Rajgir is about 35 kms.
3. One can go to
4. Many Buses directly go from
5. One can hire car or delux bus from Karbigahia bus stand
6. From Biharsharif bus stand a number of buses go there on regular time interval daily.
7. There are also regular buses from bus stand
PLACES WORTHSEEING: –
1. Vishwa shanti stupa: –
It is a magnificent monument to see. Lord Buddha gave teachings to pupils here. His teachings were firstly recorded in writing at this site. It is situated on a top of Griddhkut hill. It has grand structure. Message of world peace and universal brotherhood is given by it. Rajjumarg, a way of rope is available to go here. Its journey gives great thrill and enjoyment.
2. Venuban: –This place is very beautiful. It is full of lovely flowers and green trees. Here is also a beautiful bamboo garden. Big statue of Mahatma Buddha is installed here. Lord Buddha always resided in Venuban.
3. Brahmkund: –
It is a hot water spring. It is pleasant to take bath here. Its water has medicinal effect. Here are also warmer water springs like Satdharwa, Makhdum kund etc.
4. Saptparni cave: –
There is a hill on the top of which a big pond is situated. After the “Mahaparinirvana” of Lord Buddha the first Buddhist council was convened here.
5. Bimbisara Jail:-
This is a jail in which the king of Magadh, Ajatshatru imprisoned his father Bimbisara.
6. Amarvan garden: –
In Rajgir the Royal physician Jivaka lived in ancient time. It is said that he had treated the wounds of Mahatma Buddha here.
7. Ajatshatru Fort: –
This is a fort built by the king of
Chariot route marks: –
According to epic of Mahabharata period, Lord Krishna visited Rajgir to defeat Jarandha, the king of
Other places of interest are,
More Govt Jobs given below
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- Madhya Gujarat Vij Company Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer- Electrical
- Total no. of Vacancy – 38 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 26550
- Eligibility – b tech
- Last Date – 06 Aug, 2018
- Location – Gujarat
- West Bengal Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Motor Vehicles Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy –
- Nausena Bharti Recruitment 2018
- Post – Tradesman Mate, Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial), Lascar-I, Multi Tasking Staff – Mali, Cook, Telephone Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 59 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Eligibility – 10th,
- Airports Authority India Recruitment 2018
- Post – Manager, Junior Executive
- Total no. of Vacancy – 908 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 60000 – 180000
- Eligibility – b tech,