National Power Training Institute Assistant Director Vacancy
|Maximum age limit||40 years|
|Number of Vacant Posts||35|
|Nature of Job||Permanent|
Recruitment of Assistant Director in NPTI :
NPTI is an apex institution in Training and Human Resources Development in Power Sector. Its Corporate Office is set up at Faridabad. It works all over India through its Units. It provides Hi-tech infrastructure facilities for conducting different courses on Technical as well as Management subject.
A notification has come in light in concern of recruitment of thirty five Assistant director in pay scale of Rs. 15600-39100 with Rs. 5400 GP per month in National Power Training Institute ( NPTI ). Due to filling up the current vacancies, applications in prescribed format have been invited from the job oriented candidates by 20.06.2012 along with all requisite documents. If applicants fulfill the required eligibility criteria then they can apply on plain paper to the Director. Applicants can collect more information regarding to this recruitment by reading below written some paragraphs.
Recruitment details for the vacancies of Assistant Director in NPTI : –
Name of the post – Assistant Director
No. of Vacancies – 35 ( UR – 18, SC – 05, ST – 04, OBC – 08 )
Pay Scale – 15600 – 39100 with Rs. 5400 GP per month
Maximum age limit – 40 years ( Relaxation of 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC/ST )
Educational qualification – Candidates having Bachelor degree in Mechanical Engineering from any recognized institution can apply for Assistant Director.
Experience – Two years at Power Sector / Teaching.
Application fee – Applicants have to pay Rs. 500 /- ( Rs. 100 /- for SC/ST ) through Demand draft drawn in favour of ” National Power Training Institute”, payable at Faridabad.
Selection procedure – Selection of applicants will be done on the basis of performance in personal interview.
How to apply: – Application furnished in prescribed format and attached with photocopies of certificates of educational qualification, age limit, experience etc and demand draft should be sent on or before 20.06.2012 to The Director ( Fin. and Admn. ) , National Power Training Institute, NPTI Complex, Sector -33, Faridabad – 1211003 ( Haryana ) to apply for the post of Assistant Director.
Address where application will be sent –
Candidates can download the format of application and collect more information about this recruitment from below given web link –
Some important points –
i. Candidates serving in government department will have submit through proper channel with vigilance clearance certificate.
Official website of National Power Training Institute – http://www.npti.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- National Agriculture Cooperative Marketing Federation of India Ltd Recruitment 2018
- Post – Jr Field Representative, Jr Accounts Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 31 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b sc, bsc agriculture
- Last Date –
- Balmer Lawrie Recruitment 2018
- Post – Ticketing Consultant, Travel Consultant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 29 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th
- Last Date – 07 Aug, 2018
- Location – All India
- National Council of Educational Research & Training Recruitment 2018
- Post – Administrator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 30,000
- Eligibility – b tech, m tech, mca
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 24 July 2018 at 11:30 AM
- Location –
- Mineral Exploration Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician (Drilling), Foreman (Drilling), Assistant (HR), Assistant (Materials), Assistant (Accounts), Machinist
- Total no. of Vacancy – 145 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 20200 – 49300
- Eligibility –
- Madhya Pradesh Public Health Engineering Department Recruitment 2018
- Post – Chemist, Laboratory Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 16 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15000
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location – Madhya Pradesh