Recruitment in RCFLTD for Management Trainee Vacancies:
Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited ( RCFL ) has released a notification for vacancy for Management Trainee in discipline of Marketing. In this regard, Applications through online mode have been invited from Indian Nationals to fulfill 24 vacant seats of Management Trainee post. Applicants who will possess requisite educational qualification in marketing discipline will be considered eligible to apply for this job and can apply having filled online prescribed application from 20th December 2011 to 5th January 2011. Applicants can get more details about educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, salary, No. of Vacancies, age limit etc by reading below explained recruitment details.
Recruitment Details: –
Name of Post – Management Trainee ( Marketing )
No. of Vacancies – 24
Age limit as on 01.12.2011: – Maximum age should not be greater than 27 years.
Relaxation in maximum age: – Applicants who belong to SC/ST will be given relaxation of 3 years in their maximum age and who belong to OBC will be given relaxation of 5 years.
Stipend – Selected applicants as management trainee will be paid Rs. 23,000/- per month plus other allowance during training period after successful completion of training applicants will be paid Rs. 16400 – 40500/- per month. Other facilities as per rule of government will be provided to personnel.
Educational Qualification – Applicants with minimum 55% ( 50% for SC/ST) marks in B.Sc. in Agricultural and MBA in Marketing from any recognized university will be eligible to apply for Management trainee job.
OR Applicants should have degree of B.Sc. in Biotechnology with degree of MBA in Marketing from any recognized university having secured at least 55% (50% for SC/ST) marks.
Note: – Applicants who are now in final year of Post Graduation course can also apply for this post but at interview time their result must be declared otherwise their candidature shall be cancelled.
Selection Procedure: – Method of Selection for Management Trainee job is Online Test and Personal Interview. Online Test will consist General Aptitude and Academic Knowledge. Applicants who will pass in each stage will be appointed on the advertised post. Applicants can give test either in Hindi or English.
Application fee: – Applicants who belong to General and OBC Category will have to pay Rs. 500/- in form of demand draft that should be drawn from any nationalized bank in favour of ” Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited” payable at Mumbai. Fee are exempted for the candidates of SC/ST/PWD/ Departmental candidates / Children etc. category.
Training period – Applicants selected on the post will have to undergo a training of one year
How to apply: –
1. Applicants meeting all terms and conditions of recruitment may apply by submitting applications online from below given web link ” Apply online”. Application should be furnished in online prescribed format having explained details of demand draft, educational qualification, age, address, etc.
2. After completion of application in all discipline should be sent online by clicking on submit button and after successful submission of application, system will generate a unique Application Number. Therefore, applicants must have to take a print out of successful submitted application form on which Application Number will be printed.
3. Online submission of application will be done between 20th December 2011 and 5th January 2012
Click on web link ” Apply online” to submit application online
Click on web link ” Recruitment Details” to know more about how to apply, educational qualification, selection procedure, age, salary etc of Management Trainee vacancies in RCFLTD.
Official website of Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited – http://www.rcfltd.com/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Technician, Operator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 95 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16800 – 24110
- Eligibility – iti, diploma
- Last Date – 13 Aug, 2018
- Location – Andhra Pradesh
- Bharat Heavy Electrical Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Apprentice
- Total no. of Vacancy – 197 Posts
- Eligibility – 10th, iti
- Last Date – 05 Aug,
Kolkata Port Trust, West Bengal Female Nurse recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 5 Posts
- Kolkata Port Trust Recruitment 2018
- Post – Female Nurse
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 22000
- Eligibility – 10th, gnm
- Date of Interview – 29 July 2018 at 10.30 AM
- Location – West Bengal
- Bharat Electronics Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Havildar
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 8330 – 22000
- Eligibility – 10th
- Last Date –
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Security Agent
- Total no. of Vacancy – 159 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,590
- Eligibility – graduate
- Walk-in Date &