RBI Assistant/ Office Attendant Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies||50|
|Educational Qualification||10th/ Degree|
|Age Limit||18 – 26 years|
|Application Fee||Rs. 100/-|
|Last Date||15th April 2013|
Jobs at Reserve Bank of India for Assistant or Office Attendant Vacancy
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invite applications for filling up the vacant seats of Assistant or Office Attendant post from qualified and Meritorious Sports Persons through the notification No. – 01/2013. So, talented candidates may send their duly filled applications on the address of Reserve Bank of India on or before 15th April 2013. Recruitment related more details such as; qualification, age limit, job location, salary etc are given below.
Job Details of Office Attendant or Assistant Vacancy in RBI
Name of the Vacancy: – Assistant/ Office Attendant
Job Location and No. of Vacancy: – Mumbai-06, Kolkata-04, Chennai – 04, New Delhi – 04, Ahmedabad – 03, Bangalore – 03, Hyderabad – 03, Kanpur/ Lucknow – 03, Bhubaneswar – 03, Patna – 03, Guwahati – 02, Jaipur – 02, Bhopal – 02, Nagpur – 02, Thiruvananthapuram – 02, Chandigarh – 02 and Jammu – 02.
Total No. of Vacancy: – 50
Educational Qualification: –
- Assistant: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in any discipline from any recognized Institution or University.
- Office Attendant: – Passed the 10th class examination from any recognized Board within the Recruitment Zone.
- Assistant: – Rs. 8040-410-9270-500-11270-550-13470-650-15420-720-16140-990-20100/- per month.
- Office Attendant: – Rs. 6350-220-7230-260-8010-300-8910-400-9710-500-11710-680-13750/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 26 years and not below than 18 years as on 01st March 2013.
Application Fee: – Rs. 100/- must be paid by applicants as application fee in the form of Demand Draft Drawn in favor of ‘Reserve Bank of India, Payable at Respective Centre’.
How to Apply: – Willing aspirants who are meeting with requisite qualification of any of the above mentioned posts may send their duly filled applications on the address which is ‘To, The Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India (RBI), Recruitment Section, at Respective Centre where the application is submitted’ along with true copies of all supporting documents and original Demand Draft.
Dead line for this application is 15th April 2013
More details of the recruitment of Assistant in Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
More Govt Jobs given below
- Abhyudaya Bank Recruiment, Result and Admit Card 2019
- SBI, Deputy Manager (IS Audit) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 22 Posts
- PNB, Officer(IT) recruitment Apply Online February 2018 – 120 Posts
- RBI, Junior Engineer (Civil/ Electrical) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 304 Posts
- Union Bank of India, Armed Guard (Ex-Serviceman) recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 100 Posts