REWA SIDHI GRAMIN BANK (RSGB)
Sponsored by Union Bank of India
Martanda Complex, Second Floor, Pili Kothi, REWA Madhya Pradesh
RSGB Recruitment for Officer and Office Assistant Nov 2011
ONLINE Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for the Recruitment of 108 vacant posts of Officer MMG Scale-II, Scale-II (Group-A), Officer JMG Scale-I (Group-A) and Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Group-B in the Respective Pay Scale. Interested candidates may apply online against above mentioned posts from 22/11/2011 to 21/12/2011 through the website www.rsgbrewa.com. Before applying online, candidates will have to pay prescribed application fees to the designated bank through Challan which is available at the same website. More details regarding the post can be seen in the following paragraphs.
• Apply online from: 22/11/2011 to 21/12/2011
Date of Written Test:
• Officer MMG, JMG: 05/02/2012
• Office Assistant (Multipurpose): 29/01/2012
Name of Post and Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancy: 180 Posts
1. Officer (Middle Management Grade) Scale-III:
• Post Code: 01
• Vacancy: 01 Post for UR
• Pay Scale: Rs.25700 to 31500 (Starting Salary: Rs.41200 PM + DA & HRA)
• Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in any subject area or and equivalent qualifications with 50% Marks. Candidates who have degree in Marketing, Banking, Agricultural Engineering, Law, Economics, Accountancy will be preferred
• Experience: Candidates must have experience of 5 years in any Financial Institution or Bank as an Officer
• Age: 21 to 40 years
2. Officer (Middle Management Grade) Scale-II:
• Post Code: 02
• Vacancy: 14 Posts (SC – 01, ST – 01, OBC – 03, UR – 09)
• Pay Scale: Rs.19400 to 28100 (Starting Salary: Rs.31100 PM + DA & HRA)
• Qualifications: Graduate degree from a recognized University in any subject area with 50% Marks. Candidate having Degree in Agriculture, Marketing, Agricultural Engineering, Banking, Veterinary Science will be preferred
• Experience: Candidates should have Experience of 2 years in Financial Institutions or Bank as an Officer
• Age: 21 to 32 years
3. Officer (Junior Management Grade) Scale-I
• Post Code: 03
• Vacancy: 13 Posts (SC – 04, OBC – 03, UR – 06)
• Pay Scale: Rs.14500 to 25700 (Starting Salary: Rs.23200 PM + DA & HRA)
• Qualifications: Graduation in any subject area from a recognized University. Candidates who have Degree in Agricultural Marketing, Veterinary Science, Animal Husbandry, Forestry, Horticulture, Agriculture and Information Technology will be preferred. Besides above qualifications candidates must have knowledge of Computer and Local Language
• Age: 18 to 28 years
4. Office Assistant (Multipurpose) Group-B
• Post Code: 04
• Vacancy: 80 Posts (SC – 07, ST – 04, OBC – 25, UR – 44)
• Pay Scale: Rs.7200 to 19300 (Starting Salary: Rs.13100 PM + DA & HRA)
• Qualifications: Graduate degree in any subject area or any equivalent qualifications from recognized University. Candidates must be proficient in Local Language / Hindi and they should have knowledge of computer
• Age: 18 to 28 years
Candidates who belong to SC / ST Category will be relaxed upto 5 years, OBC candidates will be relaxed upto 3 years, PH (UR) – 10 years, PH (SC / ST) – 15 years and PH (OBC) – 13 years
Selection Procedure and Exam Pattern:
Selection of the eligible candidates will be made on the performance of written test and interview. Written Test (Objective Type) Consisting of 200 Multiple choices Questions carrying 200 Marks will be based on Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and Data Interpretation, Financial Awareness, General Hindi or English for the post of Officer Scale-III, Officer Scale-II and Reasoning, Numerical Ability, General Knowledge, General English, General Hindi for the post of Officer Scale-I and Office Assistant. For solving all the questions, candidates will be given time duration of 2.30 Hours.
Candidates who qualify in written Test with at least 40% Mark will be eligible for Interview and those who belong to SC / ST Category will have to secure at least 35% Mark in written test to qualify for interview. There are negative marking in this written test so, candidate are required to be careful while answering the questions.
Candidates who are going to apply against the Post Code No. 01, 02 & 03 will have to pay of Rs.450 and those who are going to apply against Post Code No. 04 will have to pay of Rs.350. Candidates who belong to SC / ST / PH Category will have to pay of Rs.50 only. Fee can be paid through Challan to the A/c No. 111011010036040 of Rewa Sidhi Gramin Bank or A/c No. 586901020050000 of Union Bank of India. Payment Challan is available at Bank’s website www.rsgbrewa.com. Payment of application fees can be made from 22/11/2011 to 21/12/2011.
How to apply:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility may apply online for the suitable post from 22/11/2011 to 21/12/2011 through bank’s website. For applying online, candidates must have a valid email id which should be active during recruitment process. Follow these steps for applying online.
1. Log on to www.rsgbrewa.com, go to “Recruitment” Page, Download Challan and pay appropriate application fees to the designated bank and get Candidate’s Copy of the challan form with Journal Number, Branch Code and other mandatory information
2. Re-visit www.rsgbrewa.com, go “Recruitment” Page, Click on “Apply online” Fill up online application format with proper details and do not forget to enter fees details. After filing up online application, candidate are required to click on submit button
3. Now, Candidates are required to take two Copies of Online Application Print out and Note down the Registration Number and Password for use in future.
4. Candidate must retain the Candidates’ Copy of the payment challan for producing at the time of written test
Official Website: http://www.rsgbrewa.com