RFRI DEO and Other Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||09|
|Qualification||10+2/ Degree/ PG|
|Age Limit||28 years|
|Date of Interview||07th August 2012|
Jobs at RFRI for DEO and Other Vacancies
A walk in Interview is going to conducted by Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) for filling up the vacant posts of Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Field Assistant (FA) and Data Entry Operator (DEO). So, Those applicants who are meeting with requisite qualification given further may be appear in the Interview on schedule date and time. More details of these vacancies are given below.
Job Details of Field Assistant and Other Vacancy in RFRI
01. Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Total No. of Vacancies: – 03
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have completed Post Graduate Degree in Agriculture or Forestry or Life Sciences or Botany or Plant Taxonomy or Plant Pathology discipline from any recognized Institution or University and working knowledge in Computer Operation.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 12000/- + HRA per month.
02. Field Assistant
Total No. of Vacancies: – 05
Academic Qualification: – Should have completed Graduation in Botany or Life Sciences or Agriculture or Zoology or Forestry discipline from any recognized Institution or University with working knowledge in Computer Operation.
Salary: – Fixed amount Rs. 7000/- per month.
03. Data Entry Operator (DEO)
No. of Vacancy: – 01
Qualification: – Pass the 10+2 examination from any recognized Board with good knowledge in Computer Operation.
Salary: – Consolidated amount Rs. 5000/- per month.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 28 years as on 01st June 2012.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Interview
Date of Interview: – Interview will be held on 07th August 2012.
Interview Venue: – Conference Hall of Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI), Jorhat, Assam.
How to appear in Interview: – Interested and willing applicants who are meeting with above mentioned requisite qualification may be appear in the Interview on scheduled date and time along with Original and one set of true copies of all suitable documents. Applicants must affix a recent passport size color photograph on right hand top corner on the application form.
Some Important Facts: –
- There are no any TA/ DA will be paid for attending Interview.
- The decision of the Director, RFRI Jorhat will be final.
To see more details of JRF and Other Vacancy in Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) is available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Rain Forest Research Institute (RFRI) is
More Govt Jobs given below
- Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2018
- Post – Security Agent
- Total no. of Vacancy – 159 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 19,590
- Eligibility – graduate
- Walk-in Date &
- National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health Recruitment 2018
- Post – Research Assistant, Sr Investigator
- Total no. of Vacancy – 9 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 31,000
- Eligibility – graduate
- Date & time of Walk in Interview – 20 July 2018 at 09:00 AM to 11:00 AM
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –
- National Institute for Locomotor Disabilities Recruitment 2018
- Post – Office Assistant, Multi Tasking Staff, Administrative Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 3 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 40000
- Eligibility – graduate, 12th
- Last Date – 01 Aug, 2018
- Location – Mizoram
IISR Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh Young Professional II recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1 Posts
- Indian Institute of Sugarcane Research Recruitment 2018
- Post – Young Professional II
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 25000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Date of Interview – 27 July 2018 at 11.00 AM
- Location – Uttar Pradesh