Jobs in RGU for Non Teaching Faculty Vacancy
A recruitment notification has been published by Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) against the vacancy of Non-Teaching staff as for Junior Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, LDC, Laboratory Assistant, Laboratory Attendant & Others. As per capability, qualified and result oriented candidates who want to fill application must send their application on the address given blow latest by 22nd February 2012. More details of the recruitment of Non-Teaching jobs in Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) can be seen below.
Job Details of Junior Engineer, Senior Technical Assistant, Technical Assistant, Stenographer, LDC, Laboratory Assistant and Laboratory Attendant Posts in RGU
Post Name – No. of Vacancies: –
- GNM – 01 Post.
- Junior Engineer – 05 Posts (Civil-03, Electrical-02).
- Statistical Assistant – 01 Post.
- Senior Technical Assistant – 03 Posts.
- Technical Assistant – 05 Posts.
- Deputy Registrar – 02 Posts.
- Senior System Analyst – 01 Posts.
- Medical Officer – 02 Posts.
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01 Post.
- Estate Officer – 01 Post.
- Technical Assistant – 02 Posts.
- Senior Cartographer – 01 Post.
- Professional Assistant – 01 Post.
- Manager – 01 Post.
- Store Keeper – 01 Posts.
- Stenographer Grade III – 07 Posts.
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 13 Posts.
- Nurse (ANM) – 01 Post.
- Driver – 02 Posts.
- Laboratory Attendant – 06 Posts.
- Library Assistant – 02 Posts.
- Draftsman – 01 Post.
- Surveyor – 01 Post.
- Electrician – 01 Post.
- Sanitary Inspector – 01 Post.
- Packer – 01 post.
- Laboratory Attendant – 02 Posts.
- Cook – 01 Post.
Qualification, Salary and Age Limit: – For viewing Essential Qualification, Salary and age limit, Selection Process one may visit recruitment web page of official website of RGU.
Application Fee: – Applicants will have to pay Rs. 200/- in the form of non-refundable Bank DD from any Nationalized Bank in favor of ‘The Registrar, Rajiv Gandhi University, Rono Hills, Doimukh Payable at Vijaya Bank or SBI Branch Doimukh.’
Last Date: – Duly filled application form in all respect will be received by office on or before 22nd February 2012.
How to apply: – Candidates who are meeting with shown eligibility may send their duly filled applications with attested xerox copies of all supporting documents and Non-refundable Demand Draft. Applicants must superscribed ‘Application for the Post of ……’ on the top of the application containing envelope.
More details of the recruitment of Non-Teaching Posts in Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) such as eligibility criteria, age limit, No. of vacant Posts and other details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Rajiv Gandhi University (RGU) is http://rgu.ac.in