Q. What is RIMC Exam or Rashtriya Indian Military College Exam?
A. RIMC exam or Rashtriya Indian Military College Exam is an Entrance Examination which is conducted semi – annually. RIMC or Rashtriya Indian Military College is an Institution that comes under Category A establishment of the Indian Defense. The examination is held with a view to train Indian boys into for entry to the Defence Services. Interested applicants are always invited by the Institution. The admission is restricted to boys only. The admission will be done for class VIII only.
Q. What are the Eligibility Criteria for RIMC Exam or Rashtriya Indian Military College?
A. The Eligibility Conditions for RIMC Examination is listed below:
- Only boys’ applicants can apply
- Applicants should be between eleven and half years and thirteen years of age.
- Admissions will be done for standard I which is equivalent to class eight. Applicants should be in studying in class seven.
- Applicants should be medically fit according to the medical standards of the Institution.
Q. What is the Examination pattern of RIMC Exam or Rashtriya Indian Military College Exam?
A. The Examination Pattern of RIMC Exam or Rashtriya Indian Military College is furnished below –
- The RIMC Exam or Rashtriya Indian Military College Exam will have two sections – Written Examination and Oral (Viva Voce).
- The questions in the examination will be of standard seven
- Written Examination comprises of test papers in English, Mathematics and General Knowledge.
- Applicants can appear for Mathematics test in English or Hindi.
- General Knowledge test paper can be answered in Hindi, English or any other regional languages.
- Minimum 50% marks in each subject is required to qualify the examination.
- Marks allotted to English are 125 marks, Mathematics is 200 marks and General Knowledge is 75 marks respectively.
- 50 marks are allotted to the Viva Voce.
Q. What are the reference books for RIMC examination?
A. Different guide books are available in the market for RIMC examination –
- Upkars Rashtriya Indian Military College Entrance Examination by J.N.Sharma
- Ramesh RIMC Entrance Exam Guide by M.L.Batura
- General Knowledge books
- English Grammar by Wren and Martin
Q. How to prepare for RIMC?
A. Preparation tips for RIMC are described below –
- The base of the students has to be cleared. Basic knowledge of English Grammar and Mathematics is very important.
- Aspirants have to be active in every field
- Students are advised to go through some general knowledge books.
- A daily practice of Mathematics is very important. Everyday students should write an essay in English so that they can improve themselves in the subject.
- Practice of previous years paper needs to be done thoroughly.
Some tips for parents –
- Parents should not impose pressure on their kids for studying all through the day
- Make sure that your child is ready to go to the RIMC. Do not force them to do so if they are not interested to be a part of defence services.
- Give your child some general knowledge books to read
- Be patient with the kids.
- Self study is the best study.
Q. What are the coaching centers for RIMC?
A. Usually parents are advised not to provide coaching classes for RIMC exams but still there are some centers which provide coaching for RIMC exam. They are listed below –
- Defence Academy – Coimbatore
- Olive Greens – Chandigarh
- MAA Tutorial – Indore
- Cavalier – Delhi
- Baalnoi Academy – Delhi
Q. How many vacancies are there?
A. One vacancy for per state is reserved for applicants. States with huge population like Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, UP, Bihar, Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal have 2 vacancies. In case, if a candidate does not join RIMC, reserve applicant will join.
More Govt Jobs given below
Current trends indicate that Government jobs are being preferred again and due to two recessions back to back people are turning again for secured government jobs. Indian youth is choosing job security over high pay cheques. But do you know what are the most coveted and demanded government jobs in India. Obviously IAS tops the list , anyone can say that without a pause. In three years the number of students appearing for the exam reached an all time high figure of 4 lacs which is just double the number of students taking the exam 2 years ago.
Yogi Vemana University
At the beginning of new academic session, Yogi Vemana University, an emerging state university, has issued Date Sheet, Time Table and Exam Schedule. Now, candidates may view details related to date sheet on the web link below: –
About University: – The University was established in 2006 at the location of Mittamedipalli village of district Kadapa (Andhra Pradesh) in public domain to promote higher education at grass root level.
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University
Laloo Nagar, Madhepura, Bihar
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) is located in Bihar at Madhepura. It is a regional University. Time Table, Date Sheet and Examination Schedule have been announced by BNMU. Any one who desires for knowing any updates of these can click the web address provided below:
Bhupendra Narayan Mandal University (BNMU) was established in 1992.
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University
Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India-842002
B.R. Ambedkar Bihar University (BRABU) is a prominent University situated in Bihar. It holds a large number of courses. It has announced Time Table, Examination Schedule and Date Sheet. Any one who wants to know any update from any one of these can click the web address given below:
About B.R. Ambedkar University (BRABU): Headquarter of this university is located at Patna.
Bihar Staff Selection Commission (BSSC) is firstly going to organize a Preliminary Test (P.T.) for recruitment. After a long time this type of test is going to be held in Bihar. So it is a millionaire question that how to prepare for this examination to compete and go for the next examination, i.e. main.
In this test total no. of questions is 150. There are 3 subjects,