|RITES Engineer, Technical Assistant Recruitment|
|Number of Seats||12|
|Educational qualification||BE / B.Tech. / Diploma in Civil Engineering with 60% marks minimum.|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Last Date to apply online||23.08.2012|
|Date of Interview||25.08.2012|
Recruitment in RITES for Vacancies of Technical Assistant and Engineer in Civil: – Apply Online
RITES Limited is a enterprise of Government of India that includes persons of eminence from different sectors of management and engineering. It is a multi disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transports, infrastructure and relevant technologies.
Currently, it has issued a contractual recruitment notification for filling up some vacant positions of Engineer and TA / Technical Assistant in Civil disciplines. For this, online applications are being invited from suitable applicants up to 23rd August 2012. Final selection of the candidates are based on their performance in walk-in-interview that will be conducted on 25th August 2012. Applicants are suggested, they must read following lines related to the points of essential qualifications, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale etc. before applying online.
RITES Recruitment details for Engineer and Technical Assistant Jobs: –
1. Post Name – Engineer (Highway / Structural)
Name of the discipline – Civil
Number of seats – 06
Emoluments – Basic Pay of Rs. 13000/- for inexperienced applicants and Rs. 15400/- per month for 02 years experienced candidates.
Essential Educational Qualifications – Must be Engineering Graduate in Civil from the institutes approved by AICTE or Government with minimum 1st class for General category and 2nd class for reserved categories.
2. Name of the Job – Technical Assistant
Discipline name – Civil
Number of vacancies – 06
Salary – Rs. 10800/- per month of basic pay
Essential Educational Qualification – Must have Diploma qualification in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% marks.
Essential Experience – 02 years of experience in Highway Sector.
Age Limit for both positions – Applicants should not be crossed the maximum limit of 40 years as on 1st September 2012.
How to apply – Willing and eligible applicants are required to submit their applications only through online process by visiting the website of RITES. The recruitment registration form are available in the section of recruitment up to 23/08/2012. After successfully submission of online application, the system will generate a registration slip with registration number which will be submitted at the time of interview along with attested xerox copies of certificates in proof of educational qualifications, experience, age etc. and 02 latest passport size photographs.
Interview related information are as follow:
Date and Time for interview – 25/08/2012 at 10:00 am.
Venue – RITES Ltd., Metro Railway Service Building, 2nd Floor, 56, C.R. Avenue, Kolkata.
To get detailed information in regard of educational qualifications, age limit, how to apply, pay scale, selection procedure etc. of the RITES Engineer and Technical Assistant Vacancies, log on the link provided below:
Official website of RITES – http://www.rites.com
More Govt Jobs given below
- ESIC Gujarat Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 11 Posts
- Eligibility – b tech
- Date of Interview – 01 August 2018 at 11:00 AM
- Location – Gujarat
- Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Lecturer , Joint Director, Project Manager, Instrumentation Engineer, Anaesthetist, Assistant Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 12 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate, b tech, mbbs
- Last Date –
- North Eastern Region Farm Mechinery Training & Testing Institute Recruitment 2018
- Post – Multi Tasking Staff
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 18,000 – 56,000
- Eligibility – iti
- Last Date – 30 Days From the Date of Publication
- Location –
CBRI Roorkee, Uttarakhand Project Assistant recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 7 Posts
- Central Building Research Institute Roorkee Recruitment 2018
- Post – Project Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 28000
- Eligibility – m tech
- Date of Interview – 18 & 19 July 2018 at 08:00 AM to 09:30 AM
- Location –