RITES LIMITED (RL)
A Walk in Interview for Engineers and Technical Asst. on Contract basis May 2011
Rites Limited a premier Consultancy Organization invites applications from Enthusiastic, Hard working and Dynamic Candidates for the post of Engineers (Civil) and Technical Asst. (C) for working under Regional Project Kolkata. All the above appointment will be on contract basis for a period of 2 years. The contract period can be extended if the project is not completed within stipulated time. Those candidates can apply who are wiling to serve any where in India. Belonging to SC/ST/OBC and Ex-servicemen will be provided Reservation as well as relaxation as per Govt. Rule.
- Engineers (Civil) (15)- Construction related Post qualification exp. of 1 to 3 years
- Engineer (Elect.) (02)- Post Qualifications exp. of 1 to 3 years in related work
- Engineer (S and T) (02)- Post qualifications exp of 1 to 3 years in related work
- Technical Asst. (Civil) (15)- Post qualifications exp of 1 to 3 years in related work
- Technical Asst. (Elect.) (02)- Post qualifications exp of 1 to 3 years in related work
- Engineer– Candidates should have first class Graduate degree in relevant filed of subject from a institute approved by AICTE/Govt. (SC/ST/ and OBC candidates- 2nd class)
- Engineer– Candidates should have first class Diploma in relevant filed of subject from a institute approved by AICTE/Govt. (SC/ST/ and OBC candidates- 2nd class)
Time and Venue of the Interview:
On 25/05/2011 from 10am onwards at RITES LTD, Metro Railway Service Building 2nd Floor, 56 CR Avenue, Kolkata (Registration will be started on same day from 10.00am to 1.00pm)
Interested candidates may come for the interview with application as well as Attested and Original qualifications, Experience certificates and a passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA will be given to the candidates for attending the interview
- Those candidates, who have been working in RITES on the same position on contract basic, are not eligible for attending the interview.
- Application should be in prescribed format as available on the website
Official Website: http://www.rites.com