Recruitment of Principal, Post Graduate Teacher ( PGT ) and Trained Graduate Teacher ( TGT ) in Andhra Pradesh under Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiya: Apply online
Department of School Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh has published an advertisement for the recruitment of Principals, Post Graduate Teachers ( PGT ) and Trained Graduate Teachers ( TGT ) for Model Schools under Rashtriya Madhyamik Shiksha Abhiyan ( RMSA ). Therefore, it has invited applications through online mode from the candidates who fulfill its prescribed eligibility criteria from 29.02.2012 to 16.03.2012 . Candidates can collect remaining information like ; educational qualification, how to apply, selection procedure, pay scale, application fee etc from below explained recruitment details.
Details of recruitment of Principals, Post Graduate Teacher ( PGT ), Trained Graduate Teacher ( TGT ) in Andhra Pradesh: –
Notification No. 01/RMSA/Model Schools / 2012
1. Principals – 355 posts
Pay Scale – Rs. 20680 – 46960/-
Age limit – Between 35 years and 50 years as on 01.07.2012.
Educational Qualification –
i. Candidates must have completed two year integrated PG course from regional institute of education of NCERT or PG from UGC recognized university with at least 50% marks.
ii. B.Ed. or equivalent teaching degree with
iii. Candidates must have completed any one Academic Educational degree in English medium
i. Candidates working as principals in the recognized 10+2 school in English medium in pay scale Rs. 20680 – 46960/-
ii. Candidates possessing Group ‘ B’ posts in the pay scale Rs. 16150 – 42590 per month
iii. Candidates holding the post of Headmaster in secondary school in English medium.
2. Post Graduate Teachers – 4615 posts
Scale of Pay – Candidates who will be appointed as Post Graduate Teacher will be paid Rs. 16150 – 42590/- per month
Maximum age – 39 years as on 01.07.2012
Educational Qualification : – Master degree in respective discipline from any recognized university or Two years integrated Post Graduate Course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT with minimum 50% marks.
3. Trained Graduate Teachers – 2130 posts
Pay Scale – Rs. 14860 – 39540/- per month will be given to candidates who will be appointed on the post TGT.
Upper age limit – 39 years as on 01.07.2012
Educational Qualification – Candidates must have completed Bachelor degree in any respective discipline with minimum 50% marks from any recognized university or Four year Integrated degree course from Regional Institute of Education of NCERT with at least 50% marks.
Selection Procedure –
i. Principal : – Written test ( 85 marks ) and Personal interview ( 15 marks )
ii. Post Graduate Teacher – Written test only ( 100 marks )
iii. Trained Graduate Teacher – Written Test ( 80 marks ) and APTET ( 20 marks )
Application fee – Candidates applying for any post are required to pay Rs. 250/- through APONLINE or E-seva between 28.02.2012 to 15.03.2012
How to apply: –
1. Candidates who are eligible as per above explained eligibility criteria and wish to apply are required to apply through online mode from below given web link ” Recruitment details and Apply online” from 29.02.2012 to 16.03.2012.
2. Candidates should furnish the applications in online prescribed form by information related to educational qualification, age, community etc and click on submit button to send the application online.
3. Please take a print out of successful submitted applications for the further use
Candidates are required to visit below given web link to apply online and know more information about this recruitment : –
Official website of Department of School Education, Andhra Pradesh –
More Govt Jobs given below
- TRBT, Tripura Graduate Teacher (STGT) (for classes IX-X) recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 3611 Posts
- KPSC, Karnataka Assistant Horticultural Officer recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 368 Posts
- SPSC, Sikkim Specialists recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 61 Posts
- Government of Odisha, Orissa B.A. B.Ed recruitment Application form Download December 2018 – 55 Posts
- UPBEB, Uttar Pradesh Assistant Teacher recruitment Apply Online December 2018 – 137500 Posts