- Rajasthan Pre-medical Test, abbreviated as RPMT is an entrance examination conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for admitting potential and inspiring candidates into medical studies. It is a common entrance examination conducted for 15 medical colleges for admitting students in MBBS, BDS and Veterinary courses. Only top scorers get on access through RPMT due to limitation of seats. RPMT is considered as one of the most difficult examinations in India.
RPMT SYLLABUS 2012
- Oscillation and Waves.
- Kinetic theory and gases.
- Electricity and Electro-magnetic induction.
- Circular motion.
- Physics of Atom and Nuclear Physics.
- Structure of Atom.
- Periodicity of elements.
- Molecule and Chemical bond.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Chemistry of s, p, d and f block elements.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Animal kingdom.
- Structural organisation.
- Reproductive System.
- Plant kingdom.
RPMT 2012 EXAMINATION PATTERN
- The examination is held in two phases. The first phase consists of 100 questions, 50 each from Physics and Chemistry. The second phase consists of 100 questions from biology. Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and there will be a deduction of marks for every wrong answer.
RPMT 2012 ELIGIBITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should be a resident of Rajasthan and should have crossed the age of 17 years.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board in Rajasthan with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
RPMT 2012 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- The application forms along with the information brochure are available from participating colleges, university office and selected branches of Oriental Banks in Rajasthan.
- The form must be filled and sent before the prescribed date.
- The information brochure must be read very carefully before filling in the application forms. The instructions must be carefully followed.
- The application form consists of three parts:- the RPMT admit-card sheet, envelope to send the filled form, the OMR sheet.
- The required information should be filled in capital letters with a ball point pen.
- The signatures and photographs must be put at appropriate places.
- The candidate must ensure that all the information written is valid.
RPMT 2012 IMPORTANT DATES
-It should be noted that the date are tentative and may be a subject to change.
- Sale of Information bulletin: – First week of March, 2012.
- Last date of receiving the completed application forms: – 1st week of April 2012.
- Date of entrance examination: – 2nd week of June 2012.
- Declaration of results: – 3rd week of June 2012.
- Counselling 1st:- 3rd week of July and 2nd counselling in 4th week of August.
RPMT 2012 EXAMINATION CENTRES
- Address:- The Convener, RPMT, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Sector- 18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur- 302033 (Rajasthan).
- Official Website: – www.ruhsraj.org
More Govt Jobs given below
Teacher Eligibility Test of Kerala (K-TET) Notification
Competitive Examination, to adjudge eligibility of aspirant of Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher & High Schools Teacher, is due in Kerala state. As you know well, after implementation of RTE Act 2009 any state of India is abided by common rule, while making appointment on teaching positions. All states have to organize separate Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), whenever teaching faculty required. Move to conduct TET was taken to improve teaching standard at primary level.
Application Stutus of MTS in ESIC Delhi 2012
As we know, ESIC New Delhi had issued a recruitment notification for the post of Upper Division Clerks (UDC) and Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) in the Pay Band Rs.5200 to 20200 with Grade Pay of Rs.Rs.2400 and Rs.1800 respectively. The total vacancies for both the posts were 204, Out of which 137 for Upper Division Clerk (UDC) and 67 for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS). Well,
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam 2012 Exam Schedule
Jharkhand Public service Commission (JPSC) has just announced the Exam Schedule for the Mains Exam of 4th Combined Civil Services. Candidates who have qualified in the Preliminary Test (PT) and obviously applied for this Examination and eligible to appear in this mains written exam can know the Exam schedule through the weblink given below –
JPSC 4th Combined Civil Services Mains Exam Schedule
This main written examination will be started from 25/05/2012 and it will end on 15/06/2012.
HPSSSB Clerk Exam 2012
Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board (HPSSSB) has just released a notification to find out roll number and Exam centre for the written examination of Clerk 2012. Candidates who have applied for this post and waiting for knowing examination schedule, roll number and centre of exam etc may know it after clicking the web link provided for this purpose like this —
HPSSSB Roll number and Centre of exam for the post of Clerk
Interested Candidates who have applied for this post and wanting to know the schedule,
HP State Combined Pre-Medical Entrance Test Notification
An announcement about HPCPMET 2012 has been made by HP University. As you know well that HPCPMET is common entrance test, which is organiesed every year for choosing eligible candidates for taking Admission in MBBS & BDS courses in Govt. Colleges and Private colleges of HP State. This year HPCPMET will be organised on 25th May 2012. Regrading HPCPMET 2012, applications are invited from Those who are between 17 to 25 years of age and completed 12th with PCB.