- Rajasthan Pre-medical Test, abbreviated as RPMT is an entrance examination conducted by Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for admitting potential and inspiring candidates into medical studies. It is a common entrance examination conducted for 15 medical colleges for admitting students in MBBS, BDS and Veterinary courses. Only top scorers get on access through RPMT due to limitation of seats. RPMT is considered as one of the most difficult examinations in India.
RPMT SYLLABUS 2012
- Oscillation and Waves.
- Kinetic theory and gases.
- Electricity and Electro-magnetic induction.
- Circular motion.
- Physics of Atom and Nuclear Physics.
- Structure of Atom.
- Periodicity of elements.
- Molecule and Chemical bond.
- Chemical Equilibrium.
- Organic Chemistry.
- Chemistry of s, p, d and f block elements.
- Anatomy and Physiology.
- Genetics and evolution.
- Animal kingdom.
- Structural organisation.
- Reproductive System.
- Plant kingdom.
RPMT 2012 EXAMINATION PATTERN
- The examination is held in two phases. The first phase consists of 100 questions, 50 each from Physics and Chemistry. The second phase consists of 100 questions from biology. Each correct answer will be awarded 3 marks and there will be a deduction of marks for every wrong answer.
RPMT 2012 ELIGIBITY CRITERIA
- The candidate should be a resident of Rajasthan and should have crossed the age of 17 years.
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from recognized board in Rajasthan with 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
RPMT 2012 APPLICATION PROCEDURE
- The application forms along with the information brochure are available from participating colleges, university office and selected branches of Oriental Banks in Rajasthan.
- The form must be filled and sent before the prescribed date.
- The information brochure must be read very carefully before filling in the application forms. The instructions must be carefully followed.
- The application form consists of three parts:- the RPMT admit-card sheet, envelope to send the filled form, the OMR sheet.
- The required information should be filled in capital letters with a ball point pen.
- The signatures and photographs must be put at appropriate places.
- The candidate must ensure that all the information written is valid.
RPMT 2012 IMPORTANT DATES
-It should be noted that the date are tentative and may be a subject to change.
- Sale of Information bulletin: – First week of March, 2012.
- Last date of receiving the completed application forms: – 1st week of April 2012.
- Date of entrance examination: – 2nd week of June 2012.
- Declaration of results: – 3rd week of June 2012.
- Counselling 1st:- 3rd week of July and 2nd counselling in 4th week of August.
RPMT 2012 EXAMINATION CENTRES
- Address:- The Convener, RPMT, Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Sector- 18, Kumbha Marg, Pratap Nagar, Tonk Road, Jaipur- 302033 (Rajasthan).
- Official Website: – www.ruhsraj.org