RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, AJMER
Advertisement No. 7/exam/Assistant Forest Conservator/ Forest Department/2011-2012 Dated: 20th September 2011
RPSC ASSISTANT CONSERVATOR OF FOREST RECRUITMENT 2011
Online applications have been invited from eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Conservator of Forest for Forest Department under Rajasthan Forest Service Act 1962 . The candidates may apply online for this recruitment on or before 16th October 2011. Further information about this advertisement, are given below:
Post Name: Assistant Conservator of Forest
Total Number of Vacant Post: 33
Post Reservation: Gen- 19, OBC- 06, SC- 05, ST- 03
Pay Scale: Rs. 15,600-39,100/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/-
i) Essential Qualification:
The candidates must have a Bachelor Degree in Science in any one of the following disciplines:
Name of Discipline – Chemestry, Botany, Geology, Physics, Zoology and Mathematics
Bachelor Degree in Agriculture
Bachelor Degree in Engineering from recognized university.
ii) Practical Knowledge of Hindi and cultural knowledge of Rajasthan.
iii) Age limit: minimum 18 years and maximum 35 years (as on 1st January 2012)
Reserved category candidates will be relaxed in upper age limit by as per Government rules.
Examination Fees to apply for RPSC Assistant Conservator of Forest: The candidates can pay their examination fees only through C.S.C.
For General / BC (creamy layer) / EBC – Rs. 250/-
For BC (non-creamy-layer) of Rajasthan and EBC candidates – Rs. 150/-
For PH and SC/ST candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 50/-
How to Apply: Willing candidates may apply for RPSC Assistant Forest Conservator Recruitment 2011 through Online applying process only. The candidates should read the instructions to apply and detail of recruitment carefully before fill up the online application form.
Last date for submission of online application: 16-10-2011
i) Fixed service charges of Rs. 40/- for online application must be payed by all candidates.
ii) After submission of online application, The candidate must take his/her printout of completed application.
iii) RPSC will not send call letter for written examination by post. The call letters will be uploaded on the website of RPSC.
For knowing, more information of this recruitment, click on the link which is given below:
Official website of RPSC: http://www.rpsc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Telangana State Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Bill Collector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 124 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 16400 – 49870
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 10 Aug, 2018
- Location –
PSCWB, West Bengal West Bengal Works Accountant Recruitment Examination, 2018 recruitment Apply Online July 2018 – 604 Posts
- Punjab Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Drugs Control Officer, Assistant Director, Analyst (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Drugs), Senior Scientific Officer (Food Safety)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 22 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4200
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate,
- Bihar Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Director (Legislation)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 4 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400
- Eligibility – llb
- Last Date –
JPSC, Jharkhand Assistant Professor (Backlog) recruitment Application form Download July 2018 – 1118 Posts
- Jharkhand Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Assistant Professor (Backlog)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 566 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –