RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION, AJJMER
Advertisement No. 11/2011-12 Dated: 24th October 2011
RPSC RECRUITMENT FOR ASSISTANT PROFESSOR AND SENIOR DEMONSTRATOR 2011
Online applications have been invited by Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) for recruitment on the post of Assistant Professor and Senior Demonstratorin following disciplines for Medical Education Department. Online applications may be submitted through the medium of C.S.C. till 24th November 2011. There is advised to the candidates that they must fill the online applications form before closing date. Recruitment details are as follow:
1. Assistant Professor (Surgical Archaeology) – 03 for General candidates
Required educational qualification and experience: should have either M.Ch. (Surgical Archaeology) or M.S. (Surgery) or M.S. (E.N.T.) or M.S. (Orthopedics) or M.D. in relevant field with 02 years of special training in Surgical Archaeology. Having requisite recognized specialization qualification in the relevant subject. Besides to these qualification, the candidates have minimum 03 years of teaching experience as a tutor /registrar / demonstrator in Surgical Archaeology.
2. Assistant Professor (Radiological Physics) – 02 for UR candidates
Essential educational qualification and experience: should have either Master Degree in Physics with Diploma in Radiology Physics or Master Degree in Medical Physics and at least 03 years of teaching experience in relevant subject.
3. Assistant Professor (Dentistry) (General) – 07 in which 05 for UR, 01 for SC and 01 for BC candidates.
Educational Qualification with experience: Having M.D.S. Degree or its equivalent and requisite recognized specialization qualification in the relevant subject with minimum 03 years of teaching experience as a tutor /registrar / demonstrator in relevant subject.
4. Senior Demonstrator (Radiological Physics) – 01 for UR
Needed educational qualification: should be Post Graduate in Physics with Diploma in in Radiology Physics / Master Degree in Medical Physics.
Age limit for all above mentioned posts (as on 1st January 2012): The candidates should not cross the 37 years of age limit for all the posts but 42 years of age limit for the post which have minimum M.Ch. qualification.
Pay Scale for 1 to 4 posts: (PB-3), Rs. 15600-39100/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 6600/- for 1 to 3 posts and Rs. 5400/- for 4 no. post.
How to apply: Applications will be received through online only. For this the candidates should go to C.S.C. and fill the online applications form by deposit Rs. 40/- only.
For General / BC (Creamy layer) / EBC candidates – Rs. 250/-
For BC ( non creamy layer) and EBC candidates of Rajasthan – Rs. 150/-
For SC / ST candidates of Rajasthan and PH candidates – Rs. 50/-
Closing date for submission of online applications: 24/11/2011
For knowing any other relevant information of the recruitment, log on the link mentioned below:
Official website of RPSC – http://www.rpsc.gov.in/
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Professor
- Total no. of Vacancy – 60 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 1,16,000
- Eligibility – As per MCI guidelines
- Last Date – 25 Sep 2018 till 06:00 PM
- Walk-in-Interview Date – 28 Sep 2018 at 09:00 AM
- Job Location –
- Post – Lecturer (Homoeopathy)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 7 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 53100-167800
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)
- Total no. of Vacancy – 57 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs.
- Post – Assistant Professors, Associate Professors, Professors
- Total no. of Vacancy – 24 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 6000
- Eligibility – post graduate, ph d
- Last Date – 01 Oct,
- Post – High School Teacher
- Total no. of Vacancy – 17000 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 36200
- Eligibility – post graduate, b ed
- Last Date –