RPSC Assistant Director, Group Instructor, Superintendent ITI, Evaluation Officer Recruitment
|No. of Vacancies: –||50|
|Educational Qualification: –||Different|
|Age Limit: –||Not exceeding 37 years|
|Commencement of Online apply: –||06/06/2012|
|Closing of Online Apply: –||30/06/2012|
|Process of Selection: –||Written Test & Interview|
|Nature of Job:-||Permanent|
Recruitment in RPSC for Assistant Director, Surveyor, Vice Principal & Evaluation Officer Vacancies: Apply Online
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) has notified for 50 vacancies for different posts. These posts are Assistant Director, Group Instructor / Surveyor, Superintendent ITI, and Evaluation Officer. To fill up these vacancies applications in online process are being invited from 06/06/2012 to 30/06/2012. So candidate fulfilling eligibility criteria (Which are given further) may apply within given time frame. Details can be seen in below paragraphs: –
Vacancy Details of Surveyor, Assistant Director, Superintendent ITI & Others
In such way as Sr. No., Name of Post, Category wise No. of Vacancies, Educational Qualification, Experience (if required) & Salary Details would be understood.
1. Assistant Director, 01 (UR), First Class Acharya and Shastri Degree along with completed B.Ed, Rs. 15600-39100/- per month
2. Group Instructor / Surveyor, 30 (UR-17, SC-04, ST-01, OBC-06), 12th passed with Diploma in respective trade or having National Apprentice Certificates, 05 years or 07 years of experience is required for holder of Diploma & National Apprenticeship certificates, Rs. 9300-34800/- per month.
3. Vice Principal / Superintendent ITI, 12 (UR-06, SC-02, ST-02, OBC-02), B.E / B.Tech in Civil / Mechanical / Electrical Engineering, 01 year professional experience is required, Rs. 15600-39100/- per month
4. Evaluation Officer, 07 (UR-05, SC-01, OBC-01), Post Graduation in Economics / Statistics / Commerce / Public Administration / Sociology, 01 year experience of handling statistical records as Research Assistant or equivalent position, Rs. 9300-34800/- per month.
Limitation of Age: – Candidates applying for Assistant Director should not be younger than 21 years and not elder than 37 years. Those applying for Surveyor & Vice Principal / Superintendent jobs should be from 20-37 years for age group and candidates choosing Evaluation Officer jobs should not be younger than 21 years and not to be older than 35 years.
Age Relaxation:- Candidates belonging to reserved category of Rajasthan and Ex-servicemen may call for getting upper age relaxation.
Selection Methodology:- By means of Test and Interview candidates will be selected.
Exam Fee: – Candidates representing UR and OBC Creamy Layer have to pay Rs. 350/- while Rs. 250/- & Rs. 150/- would be paid by Non OBC Creamy Layer / EBC and PWD candidates of Rajasthan state respectively.
Mode of Payment: – Appropriate amount to be paid at authorised Kiosak or CSC of Rajasthan state.
How to apply:- Candidates eligible will have to approach authorized Kiosak or CSC at nearest of them for sending their Online applications. Between period of 06th June to 30th June 2012 online applications will be accepted. On account of filling applications candidates have to pay Rs. 40/- (to fill application + to deposit exam fee).
Complete Vacancy Details of Surveyor, Evaluation Officer & Others of RPSC are available too at below link:-
At last suggesting to visit site of RPSC for gaining another information from jobs section: –
More Govt Jobs given below
- Post – Junior Technician
- Total no. of Vacancy – 1 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 5910 – 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900
- Eligibility – 12th, iti
- Last Date – 15 Nov, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post – Scientific Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 43 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, post graduate
- Last Date –
- Post – State Tax Inspector
- Total no. of Vacancy – 200 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 39600-126600
- Eligibility – graduate
- Last Date – 30 Oct, 2018
- Job Location – Gujarat
- Date of Written Test –
Manipur PSC, Manipur Child Development Project Officer recruitment Apply Online October 2018 – 14 Posts
- Post – Child Development Project Officer
- Total no. of Vacancy – 8 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4300
- Eligibility – post graduate
- Last Date – 25 Oct, 2018
- Job Location –
- Post –