RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION (RPSC)
Advt. No. 3/2011-12
Recruitment for the post of Gramin Ayurvedic Chikitsak May 2011
On-line applications are invited by Rajsthan Public Service Commission for the recruitment of 250 Gramin Ayurvedic Chikitsak under Rajasthan Gramin Ayurvedic, Unani, Homeopathy, and Natural treatment Rule, 2008 of Ayurvedic Department.
Name of the post: Gramin Ayurvedic Chikitsak
Vacancy: Total 250 (UR-89, SC-28, ST-22, BC-37, OBC-02, PH-07)
- Candidates should have Bachelor Degree of Bhishagacharya or Ayurvedacharya in Ayurvdic Medicine as well as Surgery, and Having worked with Devnagari Scripts written in Hindi
Pay Scale: PB-3 Rs.15600 to 39100+ Rs.5400 GP
Age: It should be 20 to 45 years as on 01/01/2012
Last Date: 13/06/2011 till 12.00am
Rs.250 for General, Rs.150 for BC (Non Creamy Layer), Rs.50 for PH and ST/SC of Rajasthan should be sent Through C.S.C to RAJASTHAN PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
How to Apply:
- Only on-line mode of application are acceptable which will be made through C.S.C. for that, Candidates will have to pay of Rs.40 (Rs.35 for filling application and Rs.5 for Application fees) as Service charge to Service provider.
- If the candidates apply online by own through the website www.rpsc.gov.in then, they will have to depositing only Rs.5 as application.
- If the applications is received after last date will not be accepted
- Candidates must ensure their eligibility before applying
- Candidates required to go through the whole details before applying online
Click here for more details:
Official website: http://rpsc.gov.in