Rajasthan Public Service Commission
RPSC recruitment of LDC 2011
Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC) is going to conduct Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC) combined competitive examination 2011 for working in Government Secretariat and commission office Rajasthan. For this online applications are invited by RPSC. Details are as follow:
Name of Post: Lower Divisional Clerk (LDC)
Number of vacancy:
For RPSC office: total- 25 (Gen – 10, General woman – 4, BC – 4, BC woman – 1, EBC – 0, SC – 3, ST – 3)
For Government Secretariat: Total – 325 (Gen – 130, General woman – 32, BC – 55, BC woman – 13, EBC – 3, SC – 42, SC woman – 10, ST – 32, ST woman – 8)
Age – Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years as on 1 January 2012.
Age will be relaxed 5years for SC, ST and BC male and Gen female candidates and 10 years for SC, ST and BC female candidates. For more reserve category candidates’ age relaxation will be provided as per Govt. rule.
1. Senior secondary or equivalent of a recognized board
Training of Computer operator and Programming Assistant / Data preparation and Computer Software certificate of a National or state council approved scheme
O level or higher level certificate of DOEACC or its approved institution
Diploma in Computer Application or Computer Science of a University or institution recognized by Government
Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering of a Polytechnic institute recognized by Government
Certificate of a RKCL approved and conducted by Vardhman Mahavir Open University Kota.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200 – 20200
For general, BC, EBC – Rs. 250
For BC and EBC of Rajasthan – Rs. 150
For SC, ST and PH Rs. 50
Note: Decided service tax Rs. 50 is to be paid by all candidates.
How to apply:
Candidates have to download application form from official website of RPSC and pay Rs. 40 on CSC and get receipt, then apply online on this website.
Last date to apply: 17 June 2011
For more information click:
More Govt Jobs given below
- Mizoram Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Forest Ranger
- Total no. of Vacancy – 5 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – b sc
- Last Date –
- Punjab Urban Planning and Development Authority Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Engineer, Clerk-cum-Data Entry Operator, Draftsman, Law Officer, Sub Divisional Engineer, Senior Assistant
- Total no. of Vacancy – 194 Posts
- Salary – Rs. 10300 – 34800 + Grade Pay Rs. 4400
- Eligibility – graduate, b com, b tech,
- West Bengal School Service Commission Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Junior Peon, Technical Assistant Gr.-II, Junior Durwan, Junior Sweeper, Junior Farash
- Total no. of Vacancy – 552 Posts
- Eligibility – 12th, b sc, 8th pass
- Last Date – 20 Jul, 2018
- Location –
- Rajasthan Subordinate & Ministerial Services Selection Board Recruitment 2018
- Post – Stenographer
- Total no.
- Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Recruitment 2018
- Post – Junior Assistant, Assistant Traffic Inspector, Traffic Inspector, Junior Accountant, Assistant Security Inspector, Store Keeper
- Total no. of Vacancy – 105 Posts
- Salary – Rs.