RRCAT Stipendiary Trainees Vacancies
|No. of Vacancies||36|
|Qualification||B.Sc., Diploma, ITI|
|Age Limit||19-22/ 24 years|
|Last Date||10th August 2012|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
RRCAT Recruitment for Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy
Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore, Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India was set up on 19th February 1984 by Gyani Zail Singh the than president of India has issued a recruitment notification for filling up the vacancy of Stipendiary Trainees. In this regard, applications are being invited by RRCAT from qualified and result oriented candidates. Interested applicants must send their duly filled application in all respect on the address of RRCAT on or before 10th August 2012. Details can be seen below.
Job Details of Stipendiary Trainees Vacancy in RRCAT
Name of the Vacancy: – Stipendiary Trainees (Category – I)
Discipline (Post Code) and No. of Vacancies: – Physics (I-1) – 08, Mechanical (I-2) – 05, Electronics and Instrumentation (I-3) – 04, Electrical (I-4) – 04.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 21 (UR-14, SC-04, ST-02, HH-01)
Academic Qualification: –
- Physics: – Applicants should have completed Graduation in Science discipline with at least 55% marks from any recognized Institution or University.
- Mechanical and all Discipline: – Candidates should have completed Diploma or Licentiate in Mechanical or Electronics or Instrumentation or Electrical Engineering from any Government recognized Institution with minimum 60% marks.
02. Stipendiary Trainees (Category – II)
Discipline (Post Code) and No. of Vacancies: – Electronics or Instrumentation (II-1) – 05, Fitter (II-2) – 05, Electrical (II-3) – 05.
Total No. of Vacancies: – 15 (ST)
Educational Qualification: – Applicants should have passed SSC or HSC with Science and Maths from any recognized Board with atleast 60% marks and ITI or NCVT Certificate in related discipline.
Applicants Age Limitation: – Applicants age should not be more than 24 years for Category I and 22 years for Category II vacancy.
Training Period: – Two years.
- For Category I: – Rs. 9300/- per month for first year and second year will be declared in due course of time.
- For Category II: – Rs. 6200/- per month for first year and Rs. 7200/- per month for second year.
Selection Procedure: – Applicants selection will be based on Written examination.
How to apply: – Those candidates who wish to apply for any of these above mentioned vacancy may send their dully filled applications through Online. After submission of this applications applicants must send hard copy of the application form along with true copies of all suitable documents on the address which is ‘To, The Administrative Officer – III, Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Department of Atomic Energy, PO: – CAT, Indore – 452013’. Applicants must superscribe as ‘Application for the post code ….. of Category ….. against Advertisement No. RRCAT – 3/2012’ on the top of the application containing sealed envelope.
Cut off date for this application is 10th August 2012
Recruitment related more details are available on the web link provided below: –
Official website of Raja Ramanna Centre for Advanced Technology (RRCAT), Indore is
More Govt Jobs given below
- India Seeds, Trainee recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 190 Posts
- NYKS, District Youth Coordinator Admit Card
- High Court Patna, Bihar Librarian recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 1 Posts
- Balmer Lawrie, Associate / Sr. Associate recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 13 Posts
- JK High Court, Jammu and Kashmir Orderly recruitment Apply Online January 2018 – 76 Posts